Profile for Nick > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Hush Puppies Men's Lassen Dark Brown Lace Up H1392216W 10 UK
Hush Puppies Men's Lassen Dark Brown Lace Up H1392216W 10 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice pair of shoes, 15 Feb. 2015
Was unsure at first as there was a fair amount of room after my toes but that's just the style. Once I re-tightened the laces and had a few walks they felt absolutely fine and the colour works well with my black work trousers. When walking on concrete they do make more noise than a rubber soled shoe but this is expected.

I would recommend these shoes as they are comfortable, stylish and, compared to Clarks, well priced. :)

Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox 360)
Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox 360)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very addictive!, 29 Dec. 2014
Great game. very addictive, especially the online play. Found GTA on amazon for a good price (better than any retailer) and chose standard delivery. Arrived sooner than estimated and am still playing it 4 months after purchase :)

Xbox LIVE 3 Month Gold Membership  (Xbox One/360) [Online Game Code]
Xbox LIVE 3 Month Gold Membership (Xbox One/360) [Online Game Code]

5.0 out of 5 stars The best priced 3 month membership I could find by a ..., 29 Dec. 2014
The best priced 3 month membership I could find by a few pounds. Placed the order and received the code via email around 10 minutes after. Very good service. Would recommend :)

AmazonBasics High-Speed HDMI Cable 3 Feet / 0.9 meter Supports Ethernet, 3D, Audio Return

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 13 Jan. 2014
Great cable. Works as it should and gives a good crisp 1080p display. I bought this cable because it was shorter than the other one which I felt was a bit too long.
All I would say is that Postage & Packaging cost the same as the actual cable which defeated the object a bit. Nevertheless, it was still cheaper than buying from any of the shops I checked.

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey - Extended Edition [Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray] [2012] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Martin Freeman

5.0 out of 5 stars Great film with great special features!, 13 Jan. 2014
I bought this DVD as a Christmas present for a friend and he loved it. We have both seen the film before and are fans of the lord of the rings trilogy. Although the tone of these films is much different.

The bonus features are brilliant with over 9 hours of behind the scenes material. Some of the extended scenes aren't that special but it still makes for a great watch! Would recommend it!

Bones of the Lost: (Temperance Brennan 16)
Bones of the Lost: (Temperance Brennan 16)
by Kathy Reichs

4.0 out of 5 stars A good read!, 13 Jan. 2014
I actually bought this a Christmas present for my mum because she loves Kathy Reichs' novels. When I asked what it was like she said it was good but not her best book. Still worth a read though.

Counting Stars
Counting Stars

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this song!, 25 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Counting Stars (MP3 Download)
Great song, catchy, clean lyrics. Any song that knocks Miley Cyrus off the number one spot is worthy of buying!

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Xbox 360)
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Xbox 360)
Offered by Gameline GmbH.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Game!, 29 Aug. 2013
I was thinking between getting 'Skyrim' and 'Far Cry 3' for ages as I wanted a long lasting massive world game. I eventually chose 'Skyrim' and am so glad I did. The gameplay is addictive with all the challenges and items you can collect. It takes a while to get use to the gameplay but once you've got it you will love it. The vast landscapes and scenery are amazing. I just finished playing 'Fallout: New Vegas' which was also by the developer 'Bethesda' so was use to dialogue and searching options. You can also switch between 1st and 3rd person view which is a nice little touch.

I would recommend this game to anyone who loves long lasting games and medieval genres.

The Secret of Crickley Hall [DVD]
The Secret of Crickley Hall [DVD]
Dvd ~ Suranne Jones

5.0 out of 5 stars Great entertainment!, 29 Aug. 2013
Watched this on BBC 1 last year and thought it was great. I instantly went and bought the book and found there were some big differences from the book which makes you wonder why they altered some of the littler things. The ending was better than the books though.

I would recommend it to anyone who loves a good ghost story. Don't worry, it's not terrifying but does have its creepy moments and will hopefully make you buy the book as well. It's a good read!

Tigerbox Flexi S-Curve Gel Case Cover for Samsung S5830 Galaxy Ace Mobile Phone with Screen Protector (Blue)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 13 May 2013
Ordered this case to replace a leather one I have which is too bulky. This case is far less bulky and looks good. It's easy to fit, nice colour and gives a good grip so there's less chance of me dropping it. It does only come with 1 screen cover so I ordered a pack of 3 extra ones just in case it went wrong, but it didn't so I've got 3 spare.

I would recommend this product to anyone looking to buy a cheap, reliable, good looking case.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3