Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now
Profile for D. N. Bebb > Reviews

Content by D. N. Bebb

D. N. Bebb "nebb" (Montgomeryshire)

A Dictionary of French Building Terms: Essential for Renovators, Builders and Home-owners
by Richard Wiles

4.0 out of 5 stars The Mason's View, 31 Oct. 2009
This book is not perfect but for the reasonable book you get, it is exceedingly cheap. I have written my list of requirements hundreds of times using this book and presented it at the builders merchant without a problem. On occasions clarification has been required and where this has happened, I have written the solution in the book (I hate writing in books but have made an exception in this case). When I see things in catalogues and manuals that are not covered in the book, again I write them in. What started out as a reasonable purchase is gradualy becoming invaluable with the notes I am adding based on personal experience. At its price, I can't see where you can go wrong.

Sony ICFB01D.CE7 wind up radio
Sony ICFB01D.CE7 wind up radio

4.0 out of 5 stars Misrepresentation, 26 Feb. 2008
I bought this radio from K.K.Electronics because it was described by them as waterproof. When I got it, I found out that the manufacturer described it as showerproof, that's quite a difference, so buyer beware. The radio is fine in all other respects so I haven't returned it. Just wish people would be honest.