Profile for Mrs. D. Rogerson > Reviews

Content by Mrs. D. Rogerson

Mrs. D. Rogerson "Denisa" (Hastings)

Page: 1 | 2
Hurraw! Balm, Licorice Lip Balm, .15 oz (4.3 g)
Hurraw! Balm, Licorice Lip Balm, .15 oz (4.3 g)
Offered by CyberMan

1.0 out of 5 stars and that was only for a nice lip balm, 14 Nov 2014
Seller needs to be honest about the ingredients as I am failing to find licorice in it. I know I gave 1 star,and that was only for a nice lip balm.( as a lip balm it is a nice product). Not for my intended use coldsore

OPAL Eye Relaxer Mask Purple - OPC1135-09
OPAL Eye Relaxer Mask Purple - OPC1135-09
Offered by Cleo Health, Beauty & Wellbeing

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic delivery time, 14 Nov 2014
Fab product! Fantastic delivery time. I would use this seller again. Fits well over face and is not filled with a gel that will never fit well around and flash to face. I would never buy another type, now that I have this one.

Shock Doctor Supporter with Protective Cup Shorts White white Size:L
Shock Doctor Supporter with Protective Cup Shorts White white Size:L

5.0 out of 5 stars Did the job, 18 April 2014
The large size for a 35" waist fitted well and were very comfortable. The box took a kick and no real pain so I rate these as a 5*

Krav Maga Ladies Deluxe Padded Groin Guard - Medium
Krav Maga Ladies Deluxe Padded Groin Guard - Medium
Offered by Martial Arts direct

5.0 out of 5 stars So glad I got this one., 18 April 2014
Being the only girl in my Karv Maga class I needed something that takes a good punch. This one does, it is light and it is well put together. Great stitching, also has tie back option at the back. So ladies, if you are on the smaller size as me (6-8 UK) medium size fits like a glove. I ware mine under trousers and have no issues with stretching, running, kicking (high and low). As it is leather (or leatherette) it is easy to clean. We do get sweaty in class. If you want something easy to put on and to be light this is the product. Delivery was on time and was well packaged.

Andrew James Professional Whole Fruit Power Juicer In Piano Black, Includes 2 Year Warranty, Juice Jug And Cleaning Brush
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD - Xmas Delivery Available On Orders Placed By 22nd December

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 18 April 2014
Arrived on time and well packaged. Assembly is so easy, and cleaning too. I have to admit that I was concerned about the cleaning bit, however I did not have to worry. Being a little obsessed with cleaning I am very glad I got this one. It is a dream. Works extremely well and It is a great way to get my little one to eat spinach... She is even now going through and making up her own combinations. Jug supplied is big enough to get a nice 4 glases of your perfect juice. Price was just outstanding and I hope that it will last for many years.

Krav Maga Black Grappling & Striking Freestyle Gloves - Small
Krav Maga Black Grappling & Striking Freestyle Gloves - Small
Offered by Martial Arts direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab product, 16 April 2014
Arrived so quickly I have to say I was amazed! Protects my hands and I can still get a great grip. For me it was very important to protect my hands as I am a bodyworker. One thing is that even the small size is quite big, however I do have a very small hands. I would recommend for ladies to buy a small size as even my husband that is over 6 foot and comfortably ware them. Provides great wrist protection as the velcro wrap is long and wide enough. I even use them in warm up session for planks. It is a must have for hand and wrist protection. Great product.

GLAMGLOW SUPERMUD Clearing Treatment 34 g
GLAMGLOW SUPERMUD Clearing Treatment 34 g

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 16 April 2014
I am very happy with the product. My skin feels great, and after 3 weeks I have seen a great change. Easy to apply and leaves my skin refreshed and glowing.

Panasonic Sales RRUS551EW Panasonic 1gb IC Recorder
Panasonic Sales RRUS551EW Panasonic 1gb IC Recorder

5.0 out of 5 stars So simple, 9 Dec 2013
Recording of my lectures just got simple! I has other products that have failed me .... Simple to use, good quality recording easy to go back and forward. Just what a very tired student needs. I wish I listened to my friend earlier.. My first 2 years would have been easier... It is a student must

Rio Sonicleanse Exfoliating, Cleansing and Smoothing System
Rio Sonicleanse Exfoliating, Cleansing and Smoothing System

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab product, 9 Dec 2013
I am very happy with this product. Delivered on time and well protected. My skin is much better for it and even my husband likes it. Fraction of the price of the main known brands, but well worth it.

Please No Dog Fouling enamelled steel sign (dp)
Please No Dog Fouling enamelled steel sign (dp)
Offered by Auto-Unique Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 9 Dec 2013
Delivered on time. Product as expected even local council likes it.
Hope it lasts over the winter. I would hope that local dog walkers will keep to it

Page: 1 | 2