Profile for Jmdm > Reviews

Jmdm

Keds Kid's Graham Canvas Casual Shoes
Keds Kid's Graham Canvas Casual Shoes

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing service, 1 Feb 2012
I received these shoes in Portugal less than 48hrs after I had ordered them so amazing service. They are excellent quality with a lovely deep blue colour and my 18month old adores them having worn them round the house with his pyjamas tonight and wanted to take them to bed,lol. They are perfect with the reinforced rubber front for toddlers who are still perfecting their walking techniques. I am going straight to order another pair, this time in red!

Pintoy Pull-along Puppy
Pintoy Pull-along Puppy
Price: 15.99

3.0 out of 5 stars pretty to look at but thats it!, 18 Jun 2011
This review is from: Pintoy Pull-along Puppy (Toy)
I bought this for my sons 1st B'day. I was a little disappointed at how small it is and wonky when pulled allong. I understand that the wonkyness is so it looks as though the dog is walking allong but as it is so small it topples over so easily and doesnt turn at all. I really expected something more substancial for that price. We have a Dalmation so baby wasnt amused and chucked the toy aside and went back to playing with the larger version.

Plan Toys 64052 Oval Xylophone
Plan Toys 64052 Oval Xylophone
Price: 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful, 18 Jun 2011
I bought this for my sons 1st Birthday and he loved it. It really is beautifully made and so bright and pretty. It is larger than I had thought it would be and chubbier. I shall be ordering it again in the future for my friends kids on their birthdays. I only rated 3 stars for durability as the keys are strung on an elastic and i dont know how long that will last but lets hope it will :-)

Eat, Pray, Love
Eat, Pray, Love
Price: 8.28

3.0 out of 5 stars highly overated, 11 Jun 2011
This review is from: Eat, Pray, Love (Audio CD)
For starters this Cd arived with the box completely broken so I could not give it to the person I had bought it for which is poor considering it cost 10pounds. The music wasnt that good either.

12 1st Birthday Boys Blue Balloon rice paper fairy / cup cake 40mm toppers pre cut decoration
Offered by Simply Topps Ltd
Price: 1.80

5.0 out of 5 stars amaizing service, 11 Jun 2011
Wow, I ordered these cupcake toppers on a Friday and they arrrived in Portugal Monday afternoon. Lovely quality and really perfect and the finished product looked stunning. I will definately order from this supplier in the future :-)

Beco Gemini, Organic Lucas
Beco Gemini, Organic Lucas
Offered by Spica Shop JAPAN
Price: 233.20

4.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 28 April 2011
I bought this SSC a month ago as my 10 month old is getting too heavy for the sling and as I wear him upto 10hrs a day I thought this would be great. It isnt the fastest or easiest SSC to get used to and my baby is taking a while to warm to it as he prefers the freedom of the babasling but we are getting there. It will be more fun when he lets me put him on my back as he wont hear of it yet as he is yet to accept that there are no breasts back there! It is deffinately the prettiest one I have seen so far and looks great on. When the weather is hotter I still use my babasling as it is much better for the hot weather and so much quicker to use and if we end up in the pool or at the beach it dries much quicker. So much more fun to wear your baby than to put them in a pushchair for at least the first year as it also encourages a long lasting breastfeeding relationship. For those that think, "how on earth do you cary a 12kg 10month old for 10 hrs a day" easy, my back has developed the muscles and strength as he has grown. It is also an amaizing workout to go for a long walk with baby strapped on. People are always saying that they have never heard my baby cry, simple, he spends the day up against and next to his favourite person and food in the world! Enjoy.....

theBabaSling Classic - Midnight Black Baby Carrier
theBabaSling Classic - Midnight Black Baby Carrier

5.0 out of 5 stars the best baby carrier about!, 23 Mar 2011
I bought this sling when baby was 6weeks old, he did not like it at all and we went back to a stretchy wrap which I think is better when baby is smaller. At 3months we tried again and he loved it and has been in it ever since upto 10hrs a day at 27lbs 12months. People stop me when we are out and ask if my back hurts and how do I carry such a big baby but it is amazing as my back is stronger than ever. I keep kicking my self for wasting money on a silly pushchair which is still untouched in the basement. It is great for breastfeeding, descreet and easy to feed baby on the go. Also a great way to get him to sleep as he relaxes the moment he gets in the sling. We also have a beco gemini which baby refuses to get into and still gets so excited the moment the babasling comes out. A great tool in attachment parenting. WORTH ITS WEIGHT IN GOLD!

Muttley (Puppy Place (Quality))
Muttley (Puppy Place (Quality))
by Ellen Miles
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: 2.92

5.0 out of 5 stars fabulous, 19 Mar 2011
FABULOUS, my 10yr old reads one of these in a day, giggles and cant put them down. He curls up with our dogs when he reads them.......

Your Baby Week By Week: The ultimate guide to caring for your new baby
Your Baby Week By Week: The ultimate guide to caring for your new baby
by Caroline Fertleman
Price: 8.96

3.0 out of 5 stars not the best, 13 Aug 2010
I bought this book when my baby was 4 weeks old, just wanted to check that he was meeting the right milestones at the right times. I found out all that but was not so happy to read about how it recomends weaning so early and I am a great believer in co.sleeping so not very interested in the 'how and when sleeping in a cot part. Not the book for me as I prefer the attachment parenting methods and found very little in the book to promote this.
I highly recomend the Sears baby books instead, all written from years and years and years of firsthand experience and lots of attachment parenting, all through the book.....