Profile for armin tamzarian > Reviews

armin tamzarian

Bike Hand Advanced Home Cycle Mechanic Tool Kit / Box
Bike Hand Advanced Home Cycle Mechanic Tool Kit / Box

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 5 July 2012
I was looking to repack the wheel hubs on my Scott mountain bike & even though i have a garage full of tools i didnt have a spanner thin enough to do this job. I looked on Amazon & found this set & a smaller set in a blow molded case. I decided on this full set & im glad i did,it has every too that a home bike mechanic might need. Its a massive set of tools, much larger than i thought it would be. the quality is pretty good as well. Ill now be able to do most jobs on both of my bikes, so it should pay for it's self very soon.Well i boxed the job off in no time & even took the cassette off & gave it a good clean. im really pleased with this set.

Compromised
Compromised

5.0 out of 5 stars A gripping read, 5 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Compromised (Kindle Edition)
This book is a real page turner,i was gripped from the first chapter to the very last page.It was good to see the story from the angle of all the key players. Great read, really enjoyed it.

Smart Trike Plus 3 in 1 (Pink)
Smart Trike Plus 3 in 1 (Pink)

4.0 out of 5 stars Granddaughter loves it, 21 Feb. 2011
Amazons quality service at it's best. I ordered this on a Thursday evening & it arrived on the Saturday morning & that was with free delivery. Reading other reviews i was preparing myself for a bit of a nightmare with the assembly of this little trike, but it went together pretty easily. I can see my granddaughter getting lots of use from this because as the child gets older/develops, you can remove certain pieces of the trike. This enables the trike to develop with the child. Im really pleased with this purchase & so is my granddaughter.