Profile for michelle McLean > Reviews

Kevin Bridges: The Full Story [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Kevin Bridges
Price: 5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Excelent dvd, 28 Jan 2014
I suppose if your not Scottish you might not get how funny he really is, especially if you didn't grow up in places similar to his. But I still think you would find him funny, but maybe not as funny as we do.... I just hope he keeps going and has more stories to tell. My husband and I (who is not Scottish, but has lived here for a long time) laughed our way through both shows. He's funny and smart, oh and we loved his version of "The Saprano's" intro only driving through Glasgow!!

Gaiam GM-YOGA-BL-1 Unisex Adult deluxe yoga kit - 2kg
Gaiam GM-YOGA-BL-1 Unisex Adult deluxe yoga kit - 2kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value kit, 19 Mar 2013
This was really good value and good quality matt as well. You get a dvd and also a download. I love the Tai Chi ball.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 12, 2013 5:44 PM BST

Medisana heat pad
Medisana heat pad
Offered by Ability Superstore
Price: 51.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Brand, 19 Mar 2013
This review is from: Medisana heat pad (Personal Care)
I have tried so many heat pads over the years, but none even get near this for warmth and quality. This brand has outlived any of the others I have tried.

Beurer Washable Cosy Back and Neck Heating Pad HK58
Beurer Washable Cosy Back and Neck Heating Pad HK58
Offered by easi2shop
Price: 39.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Low Heat, 13 Feb 2013
I bought this item, and it lasted about 8 months, I didn't have the box to return it, so I bought another one, it lasted only 5 months, so i decided I wasn't going to buy another one. It also doesn't heat up very warm. I have severe bone pain in my back, so it needs to be warm to help ease the pain. I have tried the dreamland, which are better, but the latest one I tried is the MEDISANA heat pad for back and neck, and it is brilliant! It heats up really hot at the number 3 level, and I have had this one for over a year now, and have invested in more of them, for different area's of the house that i use.

Collapse Weave
Collapse Weave
by Anne Field
Price: 17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars very Informative, 10 Feb 2013
This review is from: Collapse Weave (Paperback)
If you are interested in weaving, you will love this book. Anne has a good way of teaching, i loved her spinning book also.

WRC 3 - World Rally Championship (PS3)
WRC 3 - World Rally Championship (PS3)
Offered by SupaStock
Price: 15.89

5.0 out of 5 stars My Husband loves it, 10 Feb 2013
My husband always plays the F1 driving games, and I got him this after reading some reviews about how good it was. He has not stopped playing it since Christmas, he was so surprised and how much fun it is, and how difficult the races are, so your really getting tested, which he loves. He prefers to play with his wheel, and says it works great, and that he feels like he's done a work out at the end of it.

Knitting in Circles
Knitting in Circles
by Nicky Epstein
Price: 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 10 Feb 2013
This review is from: Knitting in Circles (Hardcover)
I love her work, but this book is so good just to look through, even if you never do any of the patterns. But you can use these in a lot of ways, and I intend to definitely take some ideas from here. It's a lovely book

The Complete Photo Guide to Felting
The Complete Photo Guide to Felting
by Ruth Lane
Price: 16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Well Worth It, 10 Feb 2013
This is a very good book, well taught and lots of instruction and ideas. If you are into any of the types of felting in here, it is worth buying if your a beginner. There's probably still something to learn from this even If you are more advanced.

Knitted Embellishments: 350 Appliques, Borders, Cords and More!
Knitted Embellishments: 350 Appliques, Borders, Cords and More!
by Nicky Epstein

4.0 out of 5 stars A good Book, 10 Feb 2013
I've said before how much I liked this designer, it is a good book, but because I have already bought the essential edgings 500, I don't think you really need this book as well, as it has a lot of the same stuff in it. And if I had to choose between the 2, it would be the 500.

Reusable Self Adhesive Invisiable Strapless Backless Plunge Silicone Plunging Stick on Bra Free Size Instant Push Up Cleavage Natural Effect Seamless Front Closure Stickon Bra great for a b c d etc. [ black ]
Offered by Housweety
Price: 3.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazed!, 10 Feb 2013
I tried these because I had a backless dress on. It was a long night (into the wee hours) it was hot , there was a bit of dancing, and they stayed attached the whole time. I have washed them, and hoping they will work 2nd time round. It says they should.

Page: 1 | 2