Profile for J. Sealey > Reviews

Personal Profile

Content by J. Sealey
Top Reviewer Ranking: 489,799
Helpful Votes: 8

Learn more about Your Profile.

Reviews Written by
J. Sealey (UK)
(REAL NAME)   

Show:  
Page: 1
pixel
Brother MFCJ6910DW A3 Colour Inkjet Multifunction Printer
Brother MFCJ6910DW A3 Colour Inkjet Multifunction Printer

5.0 out of 5 stars Rock solid, 3 Feb 2014
Verified Purchase(What is this?)
I've had laser printers for years but needed something that could do A3 and A4, as well as scan. This does it all quite well. It's not laser quality but good enough for 99% of the jobs I need it for! the other 1% are things I couldn't get the laser to do anyway.


Brother Original LC1280XLBK Black Super High Yield Ink Cartridge LC1280XLBK
Brother Original LC1280XLBK Black Super High Yield Ink Cartridge LC1280XLBK
Offered by UK_Trade_Surplus/UK VAT INcl
Price: £21.10

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value.., 3 Feb 2014
Verified Purchase(What is this?)
These are great value, but I learnt very early on that they are not much better than the OEM cartridges that you can buy. Having said that, I'm glad I got these, nothing worse than running out when you've git that important print job.


Magic Erasable Whiteboard A1 25 sheets - Color: White
Magic Erasable Whiteboard A1 25 sheets - Color: White
Offered by BARGAINS-GALORE
Price: £22.45

3 of 3 people found the following review helpful
4.0 out of 5 stars Do what they say on the box, 3 Feb 2014
Verified Purchase(What is this?)
Nice bit of kit - whiteboard where you need it. Take care if reusing though, that you don't mark the wall with the wipings!


100% Genuine Apple USB Data Cable Dock Connector MA591G/A for iPhone 4 S 4S 4G
100% Genuine Apple USB Data Cable Dock Connector MA591G/A for iPhone 4 S 4S 4G
Offered by e4deal UK
Price: £3.29

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, but know this.., 3 Feb 2014
Verified Purchase(What is this?)
The products are excellent but be prepared to wait for delivery as they come from the other side if the World.
Worth the wait though, I got 4 chargers for the price of one - my daughter seems to be good at breaking these so has saved me 4 trips to town.


Belkin F7C008AF Conserve Valet Energy Saving USB Charging Station (discontinued by manufacturer)
Belkin F7C008AF Conserve Valet Energy Saving USB Charging Station (discontinued by manufacturer)

3.0 out of 5 stars Great product, but.., 3 Feb 2014
Verified Purchase(What is this?)
We got this to charge all our mobile devices, in principle a great idea.

We have found out though that it's not very good at charging new iPads or iPad minis. The auto shut off is a good thing though, so we have told the kids to charge their phones from it ongoing, and hidden their ac plugs..


Mr & Mrs Game New Edition
Mr & Mrs Game New Edition
Offered by thbfab
Price: £42.00

5 of 5 people found the following review helpful
4.0 out of 5 stars Be nice to each other, 11 Mar 2010
= Durability:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars 
This review is from: Mr & Mrs Game New Edition (Toy)
Does what it says on the box, follows the game on TV pretty much. Like the idea of the easy and the hard questions.


Page: 1