Profile for Agent Amethyst > Reviews

Content by Agent Amethyst

Agent Amethyst (West Yorkshire)

Page: 1 | 2
Jazwares Adventure Time Fan Favorite Lemongrab 12" Plush
Jazwares Adventure Time Fan Favorite Lemongrab 12" Plush
Offered by SHOPPE IN UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Lemongrabbed...., 30 Oct. 2014
Disappointed in the size as it is quite slim and spindly. My son was thrilled though, I think it's overpriced as I recently got a Jake the dog toy for less money and it was much more substantial.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 7, 2014 3:41 PM GMT

Adventure Time Jake 15" Plush
Adventure Time Jake 15" Plush
Offered by Neat Ideas Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Jake the dog, 30 Oct. 2014
Good sized, substantial soft toy. My son loves it

Toy Story Talking Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger, Pixar Toy Story Collection
Toy Story Talking Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger, Pixar Toy Story Collection
Offered by WorldShoppersLink

5.0 out of 5 stars Replacement provided without a fuss, 3 Aug. 2013
Our first Buzz arrived with wings that didn't pop out on pressing the button, a replacement was sent straight away and my son was completely thrilled with him.

Playmobil 4342 Click and Go Jet
Playmobil 4342 Click and Go Jet

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy, 3 Aug. 2013
Playmobil can often be rather pricey but this jet was very reasonable and my boys love it. Virtually indestructable and hours of fun.

Batman the Dark Knight Rises Figure 30cm
Batman the Dark Knight Rises Figure 30cm
Offered by MedClub

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, good size, 3 Aug. 2013
This is a great figure, as I've been disappointed in the past with rather small action figures that were very expensive. Good value

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, 3 Aug. 2013
Not necessarily a bad product but the product description was very vague. I thought I was buying a plain album with a red spine but when it arrived the cover is a chipboard so you're able to customise it to your own specifications. This is not what I wanted and I contacted the seller to return it, only to discover it would cost me around £18 to send it back to the USA, this was more than I paid for it!! Needless to say this was a waste of money on my part and it could have been avoided if the product description was accurate.

Star Wars Anakin Skywalker Electronic Lightsaber - Movie Version
Star Wars Anakin Skywalker Electronic Lightsaber - Movie Version
Offered by Discount Hut.

5.0 out of 5 stars Must be a blue one!, 3 Aug. 2013
Trying to find a blue lightsaber for a birthday present proved more difficult than expected as many retailers couldn't guarantee what colour you would receive. Having already got red and purple it HAD to be be a blue one to go with an Anakin outfit, pleased to say this was advertised as the Anakin one and indeed it was. Very pleased little boy.

Han Rondo 1140 x 140 x 109mm Desktop Organiser with 9 Compartments - White
Han Rondo 1140 x 140 x 109mm Desktop Organiser with 9 Compartments - White

3.0 out of 5 stars Average organiser, 3 Aug. 2013
Not sure what I was expecting for £17 but I think this is over priced for what is effectively a run of the mill desktop organiser. Does the job effectively but far too expensive for a plastic pen holder!

Clarisonic Mia White
Clarisonic Mia White

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, 4 Nov. 2011
This review is from: Clarisonic Mia White
Although this is expensive it's worth every penny. My skin looks and feels better than it has in a long time. Delivery was fast and instructions easy to follow.

Work Your Wardrobe: Gok's Gorgeous Guide to Style that Lasts
Work Your Wardrobe: Gok's Gorgeous Guide to Style that Lasts
by Gok Wan

2.0 out of 5 stars Style that lasts but a book that will date, 17 April 2010
I really wanted to like this as I love his programmes. The advice is good but the written style is over familiar (referring to the reader as angel and gorgeous every 2 minutes!) and there are references to current day 'celebrities' i.e. Victoria Beckham, Pussycat Dolls, which will date the book. There are also lots of pointless full page Gok photos, Gok posing with tape measure, Gok styling model, Gok grinning cheesily etc.. I think it would've benefited from less photos and more style advice but maybe he's saving that for another book!!

I was hoping for some references to capsule wardrobes as per the programme but this book doesn't even cover the topic at all which was really disappointing. I would rather have swapped the Beauty section for a capsule wardrobe chapter. To not even cover this when it's a huge part of his recent series is just a bit annoying.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 15, 2010 6:32 PM GMT