Profile for GrandPa Mo > Reviews

GrandPa Mo

Camo Stalking Fishing Tripod Stool / Seat and Carry bag
Camo Stalking Fishing Tripod Stool / Seat and Carry bag

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolute garbage, 8 Mar. 2014
If I could give zero stars I would. My wife asked me what I expected at the for the price when it first turned up. She forecast 3 months max but she was wrong ! It deposited me on the deck after only 3 weeks of occasional use indoors !

Dark Horses Jumps Guide 2010-2011
Dark Horses Jumps Guide 2010-2011
by Marten Julian

5.0 out of 5 stars Top drawer, 17 Nov. 2010
Whether you are a seasoned punter or new to the game, this book is a must. The horse reviews are concise but informative and the essays on major races (Gold Cup etc) are insightful and thought provoking. There is an interesting piece entitled "Wise Gambling" which includes informative advice on ew betting. Finally, the "Reflections" article by Ian Carnaby is worth the buying price alone. Buy it !
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 23, 2012 5:04 PM GMT

August DVB-T205 PC/Laptop USB Freeview TV Receiver and Recorder (Supports Windows 7 / Vista / XP)
Offered by Daffodil UK

1.0 out of 5 stars Non-existent customer/technical support, 30 Jan. 2010
I have same problem as J Austin and GK Taylor - "device not available...etc" at scanning stage. Called August customer service, referred to retailer. Called retailer (Digital Daffodil)and was sent a returns form ! Mailed August Customer Support,referring to reviews/posts on Amazon and was informed bluntly that my stick was either faulty or incompatible (?) with my pc. Mailed back my disatisfaction at this total cop-out with request for techie assistance but no reply so far. Decided to try Media Centre and downloaded 80 channels of good quality reception. So much for "faulty or incompatible" hardware. The problem with Media Centre is that you don't get the"Freeview" software and controls. I really want to fix this issue as it seems to be an effective product once it is working properly.