Profile for Kellie Blair > Reviews

Kellie Blair

Pikachu Necklace
Pikachu Necklace

5.0 out of 5 stars This is cute!, 16 Jan 2014
This review is from: Pikachu Necklace (Jewellery)
My friend bought me this for Christmas and I'm in love with it.
It came in a lovely little necklace bag too which is nice, as it means I've got somewhere safe to put it. The chain is short but that hasn't really bothered me, however you could always replace it with another chain!
The Pikachu design itself is really cute too- it's a nice size and although there's a tiny bit of discolouring on one of Pikachu's eyes, I still love the necklace.
I'd recommend if you're looking for something a little cheaper for a Pokemon fan that still has a nice touch to it. :)

Official Minecraft 2014 Calendar
Official Minecraft 2014 Calendar
by Danilo
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars Colourful and packed with pictures!, 16 Jan 2014
Bought this for a friend and he has it up in his room now- he's addicted to Minecraft and he loves this calendar!
It's a 16 month calendar which is pretty cool, plus the artwork is all by different people- so you're getting to see their versions of Minecraft in a way. It's very colourful and it's always going to be fun turning the page for the next month and getting a completely new picture!
I'd definitely recommend to anyone who is a fan of Minecraft- this calendar is amazing!

Rayman Legends (Xbox 360)
Rayman Legends (Xbox 360)
Offered by ZavviOutlet

5.0 out of 5 stars Another superb Rayman game!, 16 Jan 2014
I was so happy when I learned Legends was coming to the Xbox 360- me and my friend bought Rayman Origins when that came out and we had hours of fun messing around on that game!
The artwork is fantastic, the colours are so vibrant and it just makes the game that much more exciting to play. Having the multiplayer option is yet again fantastic- I haven't yet played this on single player as me and my friends always have too much fun knocking each other off of cliffs or pushing ourselves into enemies!
I've always loved Rayman, but in short, if you're looking for a game that isn't too challenging, is fun to play with others, and is also kind of addicting, then I'd definitely recommend this. :)

Final Fantasy XIII Figurine - Lightning
Final Fantasy XIII Figurine - Lightning

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely figurine to add to the collection!, 16 Jan 2014
Bought this for my friend and he loves it! I've bought him Final Fantasy Play Arts figurines in the past, and both me and him have always been impressed by the quality of them!
Lightning is now sitting with pride on his desk. I'd highly recommend if you're a collector and don't mind splashing out a little- yes they can be expensive but they are collector items! Plus they look superb compared to some of the other cheaper ones I've seen around.

Sound Isolating Dynamic Driver Earphones with improved Bass for Ipods, Ipads , MP3 and MP4 players with 3.5mm Jack
Offered by Betron Limited ( VAT Registered)

5.0 out of 5 stars Decent sound quality and cheap!, 16 Jan 2014
I bought these as I was looking for a cheap set of headphones since my others had broken.
As well as the price being so low, these haven't been too bad sound quality wise either- yeah, they're not the best earphones I've ever had but I can still enjoy listening to music through them! They haven't broken on me yet either which is always a bonus!
I would definitely recommend these - I got a friend to buy them and he seems happy with them so far - if you're looking for some earphones which aren't too expensive!

Naruto Unleashed - Complete Series 5 [DVD]
Naruto Unleashed - Complete Series 5 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Hayato Date
Offered by 101Trading

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant anime., 23 Jun 2013
I'll start by saying the box art is incredible!
The story line itself is amazing, you can really get into the characters stories individually, and you can see why this anime is so popular across the world.
I would seriously recommend to anyone, you should watch this!

Final fantasy Anthology Ghits  (Playstation - US NTSC)
Final fantasy Anthology Ghits (Playstation - US NTSC)
Offered by John Seth Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant game!, 23 Jun 2013
Bought this as a gift for my friend.
Although I haven't personally played this myself, I'd highly recommend it, as watching my friend on it, I got fairly into the storyline. The characters are good, and the game play is fairly good!

Naruto Unleashed - Complete Series 8 [DVD]
Naruto Unleashed - Complete Series 8 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Hayato Date
Offered by 101Trading

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend this anime!, 23 Jun 2013
I'm fairly new to Naruto still, however the story line behind it is incredible.
The box art was perfect, as always, and the story is getting more and more addictive as the series goes on!
Would highly recommend to everyone!

Supernatural Poster Photo Signed PP Jensen Ackles Jared Padalecki Misha Collins 12x8" Perfect Gift
Offered by 5 Star Prints

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely photo!, 23 Jun 2013
I chose this rating as I bought this as a gift for my friend, and she absolutely adores it.
It looked great, and was a perfect little present.
I'd recommend to my friends as an idea for a birthday if they know someone who loves Supernatural!

Venom Twin Rechargeable Battery Packs - Black (Xbox 360)
Venom Twin Rechargeable Battery Packs - Black (Xbox 360)
Offered by games-n-console-land

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic., 28 Mar 2013
Bought this for my brother, and when he tried it out it worked perfectly. He's had no complaints and so I would definitely recommend to anyone who's looking for rechargeable battery packs for the 360!