Profile for Karen Martin > Reviews

Content by Karen Martin

Karen Martin

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
1.5m Scart Cable -Superior Quality Lead (Scart over Coax for better picture quality) / 24k Gold / Fully Wired / Shielded / 21-pin / Audio / Video / Male to Male
Offered by World of Data Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars 1.5m Scart cable gold plated, 20 July 2014
Thought I'd buy this after I read the reviews as my sky+ picture was looking grainy didn't think it would make much difference with the gold plated scarts, also it's size 1.5m is quite long which I was pleased by. Very pleased the picture quality on my TV is now crystal clear well worth getting will definatly get some more for my other TV's I'm very happy also very fast delivery.

WAHL MENS NASAL NOSE EAR EYEBROW HAIR TRIMMER CLIPPER
WAHL MENS NASAL NOSE EAR EYEBROW HAIR TRIMMER CLIPPER
Offered by best deal 4 u

5.0 out of 5 stars Wahl trimmer, 20 July 2014
Fantastic trimmer bought for my husband so he can trim his beard he thinks its great. Well impressed with this trimmer would highly recommend fast delivery.

Amazing Loom Bandz Pack of 100 Clips
Amazing Loom Bandz Pack of 100 Clips
Offered by mandy Store

5.0 out of 5 stars S clips for loom bands., 20 July 2014
excellent product daughter impressed fast delivery.

Ateam 600 Pieces Various Color Selection Loom Bandz with 25 Clips (1 Hook for Metallic Color & Tie Dye) (Tie Dye Bright)
Offered by Top Online Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Multi coloured loom bands, 20 July 2014
Excellent looms very colourful daughter was very pleased as there multi coloured.

Ateam 600pcs Glitter Style Loom Bandz with 25 S-Clips
Ateam 600pcs Glitter Style Loom Bandz with 25 S-Clips
Offered by Kacey's Store (HK Shipping)

5.0 out of 5 stars Glitter loom bands, 20 July 2014
My little girl was over the moon with these lovely and glittery excellent buy.

Revlon Age Defying with DNA Advantage Concealer, Light (Pack of 2)
Revlon Age Defying with DNA Advantage Concealer, Light (Pack of 2)
Offered by BeautifyMe Cosmetics

5.0 out of 5 stars Revlon light concealer, 20 July 2014
Excellent product really pleased with this covers any imperfections really well. You get 2 in the pack so I gave my daughter the other one she's also thrilled and said she'll buy some for herself. Excellent cover for fair skin would highly recommend and fast delivery.

Vortigern Replacement Safety Enclosure Netting for 8ft Diameter Trampoline - poles not included
Offered by activeleisure

5.0 out of 5 stars 8ft safety net, 15 Jun 2014
Fantastic was easy for me and my husband to put on our daughters trampoline fit perfect also really good strong quality net would highly recommend.

Olay Total Effects Anti-Ageing Day Moisturiser - 50 ml
Olay Total Effects Anti-Ageing Day Moisturiser - 50 ml
Offered by FragrancesCosmeticsPerfumes

5.0 out of 5 stars olay anti ageing day cream, 15 Jun 2014
Excellent product absorbs well into the skin leaving it soft and not oily also really does work I've since a difference since using this product would highly recommend.

Olay Total Effects Anti-Ageing Firming Night Moisturiser - 50 ml
Olay Total Effects Anti-Ageing Firming Night Moisturiser - 50 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars olay anti ageing, 15 Jun 2014
Great product I've noticed a real difference since using this it's not oily on your skin and absorbs really well also I like the fragrance. Would highly recommend this product.

Monster High Pyjamas | Draculaura Pyjamas | Age 11 to 12 Years
Monster High Pyjamas | Draculaura Pyjamas | Age 11 to 12 Years
Offered by Shoppe 'N' Smile

5.0 out of 5 stars Monster High PJ'S, 15 Jun 2014
Excellent value for money. My daughter was over the moon to get these, they wash well too which I'm glad they didn't shrink. Would highly recommend any MH fan to get these.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5