Profile for Rosalie > Reviews

EZ Quilting Square Junior Acrylic Template
EZ Quilting Square Junior Acrylic Template
Offered by supermart USA

5.0 out of 5 stars hiked up price., 2 Jan. 2014
Don't expect to get a bargain, the price advertised is not the price you pay.Advertised price £4.73 then invoiced @ £5.43 + 20% vat =£6.52 !!?? What's that all about.Ripp off I'd say. I bought 3 items which were a (special) price if all bought together all bumped up in price + vat also.Be warned.Actually I think I deserve the difference paid back.......

Sanyo Eneloop AA 4 Pack Batteries 1900mAh
Sanyo Eneloop AA 4 Pack Batteries 1900mAh
Offered by iCell Media

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish rubbish rubbish!!, 31 Dec. 2013
Waste of money don't hold the charge, used in my camera and let me down at my grandchilds christening .Not happy.

Silverline 100 Pack 7.2 mm Mini Glue Sticks
Silverline 100 Pack 7.2 mm Mini Glue Sticks
Offered by Energy Efficient Systems

5.0 out of 5 stars does the job, 31 Dec. 2013
These fit the Dremel 930 Glue Gun Hobby 7mm dual temp but I only use them on high heat. I use a lot so these being cheap are good value.

Dremel 930 Glue Gun Hobby 7mm - Dual Temp
Dremel 930 Glue Gun Hobby 7mm - Dual Temp

5.0 out of 5 stars Geat little glue gun., 31 Dec. 2013
I liked this so much that my friend went and bought one too. We are both crafty ladies, I am into many crafts and this glue gun and the Silverline 7.2mm glue sticks that I was recommended to get, work a treat .The coloured glue sticks that come with the gun are good fun.too.

Calcium Carbonate 1000g - 1kg - very Fine Powder
Calcium Carbonate 1000g - 1kg - very Fine Powder
Offered by Intralabs

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job., 31 Dec. 2013
I saw the reviews on Amazon for using this for making chalk paint ..It is a much cheaper way of having a go at using chalk paint and there are some good (recipes) for making it on Google, but make sure that you mix & mix the chalk in well .HAVE A GO!!

Purple Rain Pandora/Troll Style Charm Bracelet- Ideal Birthday/Christmas Present - 20cm silver plated clasp bracelet - Packaged in a lovely organza gift bag
Offered by Bay Gift Company

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 31 Dec. 2013
This is a lovely bracelet, bought for my granddaughter as a Xmas gift. Only one problem, as she lives miles away I couldn't measure her wrist and the 20cm size is big . She is 11 but has small wrists ,she says that she will grow into it (bless)

Paw Print Cut-Outs - Sterling Silver Charm Bead - fits Pandora, Chamilia etc style Bracelets - SpangleBead
Offered by Pierced And Modified

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice, 31 Dec. 2013
Arrived very quickly and was a Xmas present very happily received by my daughter who has 2 Labrador dogs. It fit on her bracelet OK

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Not happy., 31 Dec. 2013
The reason that I don't like this bead is because it was advertised is PANDORA plainly shown in the picture and it was not PANDORA .it did not look the same and did not have the PANDORA LOGO ON IT .This is a case of misrepresentation as the web site I saw was nothing like the picture in this review, and it was too big a core and needed a keeper.I feel that I have been conned, and wonder how many others feel the same.

EZ Quilting 3.5 x 9.5-inch Leftie-Rightie Rule Acrylic Template
EZ Quilting 3.5 x 9.5-inch Leftie-Rightie Rule Acrylic Template

5.0 out of 5 stars Good idea., 31 Dec. 2013
I bought this and 2 other templates that were offered altogether at a discounted price. This was the first to arrive but the others after a lot of unnecessary hassle with my card payment arrived some time later.

Heat Powered Wood Burning Stove Fireplace Fan - Nickel / Sliver Blades - Round Wood Trading Model - Eco Friendly Heating
Offered by Galleon Fireplaces

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased ., 31 Dec. 2013
We are very pleased with this clever device, it works well and does exactly what it is supposed to do. That is drive warm air from the stove around the room and near area. We are even thinking about getting a second one for our annex.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3