Profile for Dorothy Unsworth > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Forgotten Civilization: The Role of Solar Outbursts in Our Past and Future
Forgotten Civilization: The Role of Solar Outbursts in Our Past and Future

3.0 out of 5 stars Our own death star, 31 Oct 2014
This is a very interesting theory of enormous frightening consequences. Found it fairly easy to follow for first fifty per cent of book then I was lost. Too much scientific evidence which to a lay person went completely over my head. It did become a bit clearer in last twenty per cent.

Lost Secrets of the Gods
Lost Secrets of the Gods

3.0 out of 5 stars Alien theories, 27 Sep 2014
Good read but nothing further to what I have read before. Still trying to find information that is missing from this book.

Aliens In the Old Testament
Aliens In the Old Testament

3.0 out of 5 stars Old testament stories, 20 Sep 2014
This is a combination of controversy and history. I can envisage Alan McGregor explanation of the old testament stories being close to the truth or else just the authors truth.

The Cygnus Mystery: Unlocking the Ancient Secret of Life's Origins in the Cosmos

4.0 out of 5 stars Swan mystery, 15 Sep 2014
Another fascinating book by Andrew Collins. I will definitely be reading some more of his enthralling series of books. Definitely makes you think about what we've been brain washed into believing since childhood.

When Time Began (Book V): 5 (Earth Chronicles)
When Time Began (Book V): 5 (Earth Chronicles)

4.0 out of 5 stars The truth revealed, 1 Sep 2014
What a combination of controversy and cleverly told history. I have been thinking something along these lines for years but was unable to find a writer who could explain my own thoughts so eloquently as our excellent author has done so well.

Genesis Revisited: Is Modern Science Catching Up With Ancient Knowledge?
Genesis Revisited: Is Modern Science Catching Up With Ancient Knowledge?

4.0 out of 5 stars 10th planet, 22 Aug 2014
What a fantastic read from Zecharia sitchin. This is the first book I have read in the series of books and I will definitely be reading the other books.

Everyday 5 Piece Cookware Set
Everyday 5 Piece Cookware Set
Offered by SelectiveGoods

4.0 out of 5 stars stainless steel pans, 8 Aug 2014
best set of pans that i've ever purchased. excellent quality and look the part,

The Bosch Deception
The Bosch Deception

4.0 out of 5 stars Art world murder, 2 Aug 2014
Another fascinating book by Alex Connor. Revolving around another famous artist full of controversy and cleverly told. Which artist will his next book be based upon.

The Nemesis Program (Ben Hope, Book 9)
The Nemesis Program (Ben Hope, Book 9)

4.0 out of 5 stars Nemesis, 17 July 2014
Yet another example of Scot Marianas excellent story telling. It kept me guessing all the way till I was told that Ben hope like James Bond had saved the world yet again.

Are Aliens Real? Aliens and UFOs Proof
Are Aliens Real? Aliens and UFOs Proof

3.0 out of 5 stars Aliens, 16 Jun 2014
Found this book quite interesting with snippets of controversial issues. Would have liked a little bit more of positive information.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5