Profile for Neptus > Reviews

Firefly Beach
Firefly Beach
Price: 1.93

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW, I truly loved this unusual book., 23 July 2014
This review is from: Firefly Beach (Kindle Edition)
Meria, thank you so much for sharing this story with me. You are a very gifted lady.
There was so much of Beth in my dearest friend. Why shouldn't we believe that loved ones can communicate with the living? The non conventional type of communication made the story very poignant. The grieving father refusing to believe his daughter had died. Beth never giving up. Beth bringing the community together, enriching everyone's lives, just as our Sue. This is a really well written book and I shall be reading it over and over again. Thank you once again, please keep writing

Jane Eyre
Jane Eyre

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the all time greats!, 8 July 2014
This review is from: Jane Eyre (Kindle Edition)
It is some years since I first read this book. Written by the very intelligent Charlotte Bronte, I read words I had almost forgotten the meanings, largely unused anymore. What a richness of language together with a very poignant tale of love, trust, hardship, gains and fulfilment. I will not spoil your enjoyment by explaining the content. It is a very well written love story but like nothing you will find these days.

Awakening (The Watchers Trilogy)
Awakening (The Watchers Trilogy)
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars The balance between good and evil. A good read. How, 29 May 2014
One girl all alone apart from her best friend. Working in a restaurant, living all alone with her bulldog. Suffering horrific nightmares about what? The future maybe? She meets a group of three people n who we are to become her more precious than anyone ever had before
Or were they unknown? How different were they? The eternal fight to save the world from bad demons.... they are not all bad - it are they?

Murder on the Isle of Capri, Italy (Ryan-Hunter Mysteries Book 4)
Murder on the Isle of Capri, Italy (Ryan-Hunter Mysteries Book 4)
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, modern day pirates, brilliant! My first Donahue book will not be the last., 17 May 2014
I really enjoyed the twists and turns in this book. How to travel when one has plenty of money! An insight to a totally different world; I loved it. Honour amongst pirates, hmmm, yes, until . . .but I will not spoil it for you. Can't wait to get another of their books.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 17, 2014 4:46 PM BST

The Girl in the Box Series, Books 1-3: Alone, Untouched and Soulless
The Girl in the Box Series, Books 1-3: Alone, Untouched and Soulless
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Read all three of the box series right away, can't wait for more, 26 April 2014
As another reader states, if you like Buffy then the books are for you. I agree, Buffy, the final episode where there are more super humans. Factions within society using their powers for good or evil throughout the world. Who is winning? You will have to read the books. Twists and turns are plentiful, sometimes predictable, but they do not detract from making the series addictive.

Kickback (The DI Nick Dixon Crime Series Book 3)
Kickback (The DI Nick Dixon Crime Series Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another fast paced Nick Dixon novel., 24 April 2014
Thank you so much for continuing to hold my interest throughout this book. Your in depth knowledge educating non-participants into the Racing World enriches and adds another dimension to the plot. I cannot wait to order the next book.

Head In The Sand (The DI Nick Dixon Crime Series Book 2)
Head In The Sand (The DI Nick Dixon Crime Series Book 2)
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Another brilliant book set in the West Country. THANKS DAMIEN!, 18 April 2014
N ick Dixon, the consummate detective, triumphs again. Places mentioned are very familiar, Dyball ward at the RD&E, Exeter. Walks around Weston Super Mare area place names, all added a new dimention to an already brilliant story line. Hopefully unusually, grizzly, murders first discoveries on golf course, rest follow the same Modus Operandi. Yep, I bought the third book. Great reading

As The Crow Flies (The DI Nick Dixon Crime Series Book 1)
As The Crow Flies (The DI Nick Dixon Crime Series Book 1)
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it. Well written police investigation into two murders, plenty of twists., 16 April 2014
Set in my neck of the woods, places mentioned enabled me to follow and visualise the events bringing a greater involvement to the story. Interesting, well written, only one aspect of forensics with which I would disagree is the action of warm water on the decomposition of a body but possibly a typo. Congratulations, have ordered another of your books and thank you. I was getting bored with some of the book choices I made recently.

Taunting the Dead
Taunting the Dead
Price: 1.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Scary, as I knew the areas in Stoke on Trent, thepotteries, 9 April 2014
This review is from: Taunting the Dead (Kindle Edition)
Fast paced completely absorbing tale of power hungry Businessmen and the lengths they will go to to keep their 'empires'. I will be looking for more of Mel Sherratts books.

Alex Cross, Run: (Alex Cross 20)
Alex Cross, Run: (Alex Cross 20)
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Another brilliant Alex Cross masterpiece, 3 April 2014
Kept me so on edge I couldn't wait for the next page. Lots of action on every page. Trying to adopt Ava, having to see her in an unsuitable home with equally dysfunctional inmates her running away. Alex and Bree trying to solve murders, monstrously evil person constantly changing looks .......Well not going to spoil the story for you.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4