ARRAY(0xa80ebd74)

Offered by Syntax1010
Price: 9.44

1.0 out of 5 stars Grippy Fish Wins., 26 Oct 2013
This review is from: Dolphin Bath Mat, Blue, Bath Mat
I gave this bath mat a star because it's very good looking. However,as far as function goes it doesnt. Many people,probably most of them,myself included,will be using a bath mat to stop them slipping. This didn't. Suction underneath the mat,on the bath, is minimal. Grip on the top of the mat for feet, is non existent. Used the mat four times and there was no change in grippiness. I've just bought a new Big Blue Fish mat to replace my old wearing out one, which has lasted a reasonable time. Just felt like looking at some different sea creatures,but the big blue fish is back,nice to look at and nice and grippy!

Isla
Isla
Price: 7.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Jazz rythyms, 5 Oct 2013
This review is from: Isla (Audio CD)
That require a spaciousness and a time given by unhurried listening ears. Give it your rapt attention,it's totally stunning and you may love it! Well,if you don't see them live,get the CD,or both..Oh!..

Tiger Balm Analgesic Tiger Balm Red X-Tra Strength, 0.63 Fl Oz
Tiger Balm Analgesic Tiger Balm Red X-Tra Strength, 0.63 Fl Oz

1.0 out of 5 stars Way overpriced, 4 Mar 2013
I use red Tiger Balm daily as it works for me - it relieves pain especially in calves. I have spent a long time trawling through the long list of Tiger Balms that are advertised to find both efficacy and a good deal.This product claims to be super-strong and caught my eye but in fact it is identical to every other red Tiger Balm that I have tried.The only difference being that I paid ALOT of money for it.The price has since gone down but it is still way the most expensive I have seen. My advice would be to shop around until you find another-you should not have to pay more than about a fiver for a large pot(30 grams)..and if you go to Thailand or Singapore bring some pots back-it wont cost much there at all!

Arnicare Arnica Bath and Massage Balm 200ml
Arnicare Arnica Bath and Massage Balm 200ml
Price: 6.11

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Enjoyable Pain Relief, 4 Mar 2013
Tried the smelly balms..the pills that make me feel bad..this is fantastic! Such a good combi of oils.all I need are the massage strokes to make it a perfect solution..which I have..so there you go.Happiness at last!

Marie Meili Nora Push Up Moulded Padded T-Shirt And Seamless Women's Bra Black 36B

1.0 out of 5 stars Too much padding.., 8 Feb 2013
Well,there's padding and there's heavy duty super padding. This belongs to the latter. If you're into it that's o.k. But the description could have been more accurate-I have wasted money on this bra,unable to send back in time,so if anyone's pet hamster needs a hammock,let me know.

LADIES CHUNKY CABLE KNITTED FULL LENGTH THICK LEGGINGS WOMEN STRETCHY PANTS (M/L, WINE)
Offered by SPHERE
Price: 7.50

2.0 out of 5 stars Itchy leg Syndrome, 8 Feb 2013
These leggings are fabulous for long legs and warm too but oh,so itchy(my legs have not felt so claustrophobic and itchy since school)shame!

Aqua Optima Universal Water Filter 9+3 Free Pack
Aqua Optima Universal Water Filter 9+3 Free Pack
Price: 19.99

1.0 out of 5 stars misleading description-yuck., 21 Aug 2012
I bought these cartridges to fit my Kenwood water filter.As they are specified as Universal,I expected them to fit(as I have previously bought Universal cartridges which have fitted.)They did not fit so were a waste of money.I shall buy the Laica cartridges next as they do fit and despite being more expensive are a better buy in the long term.

PURPLE ARMOUR BACK SHELL CASE FOR SAMSUNG GALAXY ACE S5830 WITH SCREEN PROTECTOR

2.0 out of 5 stars Watch Out! Everythings Purple!, 10 July 2012
The protective function and fitting of shell is great. I also think colour is great.
unfortunately some of the colour is now on my hands and on a white sheet.
Also the screen protector was marked-mostly by adhesive stain-and could not be used.