Profile for Mr. Nigel J. Fowler > Reviews

Content by Mr. Nigel J. F...

Mr. Nigel J. Fowler (JERSEY C.I.)

Page: 1 | 2
Futrzane Faux Fox Fur Winter Trapper Pompom Ears Hat Women Trapper Russian Style Hat Cossack(Beige)
Offered by Fluffy Furs Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Not sure, 12 May 2014
A red one came down and I thought I had ordered a cream coloured one so I don't have alot I can wear it with. Also, although it did not cost too much when I saw it online it looked more fuller and chunkier then it is.

Cuccio Naturale Pomegranate & Fig Body Butter Blend 8oz
Cuccio Naturale Pomegranate & Fig Body Butter Blend 8oz

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 12 May 2014
This was one of the first ones I bought and I love the fragance. All of these Body Butter Blends are amazing and I would buy this one again and again.

CUCCIO NATURALE VANILLA BEAN & SUGAR BUTTER BLEND 226g (8oz)
CUCCIO NATURALE VANILLA BEAN & SUGAR BUTTER BLEND 226g (8oz)
Offered by Beauty-Sale-co-uk

4.0 out of 5 stars Strong, 12 May 2014
Absolutely lovely but the Vanilla for me is very strong in smell maybe even a little sickly for me so again may not buy this again for myself but I would be happy to buy for a friend who loves vanilla.

CUCCIO NATURALE TUSCAN CITRUS & HERB BUTTER BLEND 226g (8oz)
CUCCIO NATURALE TUSCAN CITRUS & HERB BUTTER BLEND 226g (8oz)
Offered by Pinkish Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best, 12 May 2014
Can't believe that out of the six different fragrances I have tried I thought that this would have been the one I least liked but I was so wrong as this one is definitely my favourite. Love it, thanks.

CUCCIO NATURALE LEMONGRASS & LAVENDER BUTTER BLEND 226g (8oz)
CUCCIO NATURALE LEMONGRASS & LAVENDER BUTTER BLEND 226g (8oz)
Offered by Beauty-Sale-co-uk

4.0 out of 5 stars Fragrance, 12 May 2014
Even though I like Lavender I was not 100% keen on smell, maybe it is the Lemongrass fragrance in it that I don't like. I would not buy this one again for myself but I know of other people who may love it so could buy it for a friend.

Cuccio Natural Pomegranate and Fig Butter Blend 226 g
Cuccio Natural Pomegranate and Fig Butter Blend 226 g

5.0 out of 5 stars done, 26 Nov. 2013
I have already submitted a review for this one. Love it and would be happy to buy it again and again

Ex-Pro High Power Plus+ 1260mAh Lithium Ion Replacement Battery for Fuji HS30 EXR, HS30 EXR, HS33 EXR, HS33 EXR, X-Pro1, XPro1 - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent., 19 Aug. 2013
It appear to be just like the original but with another name on it, works as well as the original so far.

Fujifilm FinePix HS50 Digital Camera - Black (16 MP, 42x Optical Zoom) 3.0 inch LCD

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Camera., 19 Aug. 2013
We bought this camera because of the reviews and we haven't been disappointed. We are amateurs but enjoy taking good photo's and this camera does that. The zoom is fantastic even the digital zoom works well. The battery lasts a fair time too, we bought a couple of spares but didn't use them that much on a recent trip. The price was also a decider in buying this camera and I would say well worth the money. There is a lot more praise i could give, but try it yourself.

GEM Camera Case for Fujifilm FinePix HS50 EXR - Weather Cover Included
GEM Camera Case for Fujifilm FinePix HS50 EXR - Weather Cover Included
Offered by GEM Bags & Cases

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price., 18 July 2013
A very good Case for the price, does what we need it to do with plenty of extra pockets and well constructed.

Epson T071 Original Inkjet Cartridges Bundle Pack - Cyan/ Magenta/ Yellow
Epson T071 Original Inkjet Cartridges Bundle Pack - Cyan/ Magenta/ Yellow

5.0 out of 5 stars Originals., 23 May 2013
These are Original Epson Cartridges and arrived within a couple of days. I would recommend them, had problems with refills.

Page: 1 | 2