Profile for Greysuit > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Gorilla Tape 1-inch Handy Roll
Gorilla Tape 1-inch Handy Roll

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy stuff for the tool box, 9 Oct. 2014
Needed to fix a hole in the roof (No - not Sgt Peppers) in my garage so I bought the wide stuff (It didn't take to the corrugated quasi concrete surface) but while I was online, I thought I'd give the 1" stuff a chance. It is perfect for those odd jobs where sellotape / parcel tape doesn't cut the mustard.

Well worth having in the tool box.

Gorilla Tape Tough and Wide
Gorilla Tape Tough and Wide

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than Black Bodge, 9 Oct. 2014
Needed to fix a hole in the roof (No - not Sgt Peppers) in my garage but it didn't take to the corrugated quasi concrete surface.

BUT

It's actually seriously good tape - better than The Army's "Black Bodge"

Silverline 868632 1/4 Inch Equal Union BSP Male Thread
Silverline 868632 1/4 Inch Equal Union BSP Male Thread

5.0 out of 5 stars De-confuses different manafacturers' fittings, 9 Oct. 2014
Spot on - having a number of male / female fittings on my various tools (oooh matron !!!) this - in conjunction with the male and female adaptors (ooh matron again ???) has made switching from one tool to another an absolute doddle. ☺ ☺ ☺

Silverline 583243 Air Line Coupling Bayonet Female Thread 2-Pack 1/4-inch BSP
Silverline 583243 Air Line Coupling Bayonet Female Thread 2-Pack 1/4-inch BSP

5.0 out of 5 stars Ooh Matron !, 9 Oct. 2014
Spot on - having a number of male / female fittings on my various tools (oooh matron !!!) this - in conjunction with the male version (ooh matron again ???) has made switching from one tool to another a doddle. ☺ ☺ ☺

Silverline 918523 Air Line Bayonet Male Thread Coupler 2-Pack 1/4-inch BSP
Silverline 918523 Air Line Bayonet Male Thread Coupler 2-Pack 1/4-inch BSP

5.0 out of 5 stars JUST WHAT I NEEDED, 9 Oct. 2014
Spot on - having a number of male / female fittings on my various tools (oooh matron !!!) this - in conjunction with the female version (ooh matron again ???) has made switching from one tool to another a doddle. ☺ ☺ ☺

Mike DuBois - Grateful Dead Steal Your Face - 5.5" x 4.5" - Weather Resistant, Long Lasting for Any Surface
Offered by Uneek n' Kwik

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for the petrol tank of my son's early 80s ..., 9 Oct. 2014
Bought for the petrol tank of my son's early 80s (now) matt black (he did well doing that) Kwak ZZR 400. Not yet affixed but it will give the bike that certain 'male canine genitalia' finish once it's on the tank.

First Alert Battery Operated Heat Alarm, H300CE
First Alert Battery Operated Heat Alarm, H300CE
Offered by Nicebuyideas

5.0 out of 5 stars HOPE IT NEVER GOES OFF, 8 May 2014
Excellent service - tested and fitted within 2 days of ordering (free delivery too).

As my title suggests - I hope I never hear it go off - but I can sleep that little bit easier knowing that it's there.

Neewer® BG-E8 Replacement Battery Grip for Canon EOS 550D 600D 650D 700D / Rebel T2i T3i T4i T5i SLR Digital Cameras
Offered by Happy Sales UK

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT PRODUCT AND EXCELLENT SUPPLIER, 8 May 2014
Absolutely excellent product from an excellent supplier.

The first one I ordered was faulty - BUT - INSTANT REFUND - and the second one works just fine.

No more fears of running out of power when I'm out and about.

Cream Artstone Laminate 3m x 600mm x 40mm Worktop
Cream Artstone Laminate 3m x 600mm x 40mm Worktop

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 20 Oct. 2013
I've not used this in the kitchen - as one might expect - but as a worktop / workbench in the garage.

You could spend well over half the price of this worktop just buying the equivalent area of timber - and having shopped around to get 40mm thick coated / treated timber - you could (if you're not careful) end up spending a lot more than this costs.

For what I needed / wanted - a total no brainer and just the job for what I needed.

If you actually intend to use this as a kitchen worktop - then you'll have no chance of getting better value for money.

Original Album Series
Original Album Series

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best 'Original Album Series' in my collection, 20 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Original Album Series (Audio CD)
What has already been said doesn't need much additional information.

BOA were un unknown band to me until I bought this 'box set'. O.K. - there's no great detail (as in liner / sleeve notes) but if it's music that you're after - then give this a shot - especially if you are a newcomer to BOA (as I was until buying this box set).

It's burned to my hard drive and is already overtaking the likes of The Allman Brothers, Lynyrd Skyrnyrd and ZZ Top as far as frequency of playing goes.

It has to be said - if you're not sure - then for the price of 5 albums - give this set a go. ☺ ♫ ☺ ♫ ☺

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7