Profile for Nicolas > Reviews

Nicolas (Luxembourg)

Amazon Premium Headset
Amazon Premium Headset

1.0 out of 5 stars break quickly, Amazon refuses warranty, 3 Nov. 2015
This review is from: Amazon Premium Headset (Accessory)
These headphones look nice and do have a nice touch to them when you start using them. However, after 1,5 years, but with little usage, they suddenly broke. There must be a bad connection somewhere as when I wiggle the cable, I suddenly hear sound again.
It's just disappointing that this headset designated as premium breaks so quickly.
One would generally not worry as Amazon is pretty customer-friendly on warranties. However, as I didn't buy these on Amazon.co.uk but on Amazon.com when I was in the US on a trip, Amazon Europe or Amazon US refuse to give manufacturer warranty on this product. Not a good experience.

Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4, Student and Teacher Edition (Mac/PC)
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4, Student and Teacher Edition (Mac/PC)

1.0 out of 5 stars really hard to activate, 25 April 2012
I can not recommend the student edition of lightroom 4. The experience to get the license key is very poor. I received my purchase on April 2nd, I have opened a case with Adobe and have supplied additional information requested by them. I am a student in a master program at a public UK university. To this date I still have not received my serial number. A phone call to Adobe support is painful, it takes you several minutes to get through a menu to reach the right person, it required 8 minutes of waiting time and once you have a customer service associate on the line, you need to repeat what is mentioned in the support case and then they finally hang up on you. I'm not buying any Adobe products anymore, they just don't treat their customers with respect. Activating an educational license could be done so much easier.

Update: after 25 days, one long phone call and a long one-hour text chat with a customer service associate, they finally gave me my serial number. The software can be good, but I don't think it justifies the trouble I had to go through to get my serial number.
Comment Comments (11) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 20, 2013 1:30 PM GMT