Profile for CB > Reviews

Solgar Vitamin K2 (MK-7) - 50 vegicaps
Solgar Vitamin K2 (MK-7) - 50 vegicaps
Offered by Nature's Remedies

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, but don't make use of this seller, 8 Nov 2012
I like Solgar products and happy with it, which is why I give this the good rating. However I don't recommend making use of the seller as I find their service poor. I received half my order and trying to contact them a number of times which they haven't got back to me, I gave up. The product is good, but look for it elsewhere.

Art of Murder Deadly Secrets (PC CD)
Art of Murder Deadly Secrets (PC CD)
Offered by SC-WHOLESALE

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother, 16 July 2011
I wished I had checked the reviews of this game before I bought it. I like adventure games and thought this was one. It's a hidden object game, not like the previous games of Art of Murder. Maybe this sort of game appeals to some people, but not me. I played the game, but it took about a couple of hours and then finished. Seems hardly worth the money anyway, if this is the sort of game you like.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 16, 2011 8:32 PM BST

Remington AC5011 Pearl Pro Ionic AC Hair Dryer
Remington AC5011 Pearl Pro Ionic AC Hair Dryer
Offered by Dynamic Sounds Ltd.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice enough...but don't like the diffuser, 22 Dec 2010
As a hair dryer it works well and it works fast. However if you use it with the diffuser beware that it keeps coming off. I have curly hair and like to use the diffuser, so for me it's irritating that it keeps coming off. I like the Remington make and a previous one I had with the diffuser was good. That one is still working. The only reason I wanted to buy another one was because this one is an ionic one. It's a shame that the diffuser part is like that, because I think this one is faster and I would liked it otherwise.

Acai Berry 100% Pure 700mg - No Fillers/Bulking Agents Guaranteed - REVIEWED BY THE SUNDAY EXPRESS
Offered by Evolution Slimming

1.0 out of 5 stars Not so sure about this, 16 Dec 2010
I like Acai berry and have used it for some time. I'm new to this particular brand. It smells rancid to me. I've bought 2 bottles and they both smell the same. The others brands I've used didn't small like this at all. The price is quite expensive too and although I don't mind to pay a bit more, I want to be sure it is what I pay for. I won't be buying this again.