Profile for J. Bayliss > Reviews

Content by J. Bayliss

J. Bayliss "JaninItaly" (Tuscany, Italy)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Medipaq® Arch Aids - The No. 1 Foot Arch Support - PAIR - ¾ Length Orthotic Insole - Ladies Size - The Ultimate Insoles to Support Weak and Fallen Arches!
Offered by Medipaq® from Great Ideas™

5.0 out of 5 stars JaninItaly - good support, 22 Oct 2012
I notice as I get older the inside of my left foot is collapsing a bit, hence these supports. They do a great job and my shoes are much more comfortable as a result.

81stgeneration Tiger's Eye brown bead brass gold gypsy elegant necklace
81stgeneration Tiger's Eye brown bead brass gold gypsy elegant necklace
Offered by 81STGENERATION

5.0 out of 5 stars JaninItaly - funky necklace, 22 Oct 2012
I wanted something a bit unusual but not too heavy. This is really very classy and not expensive either. Tiger's eye is one of my favourite semi precious stones and the combination with brass works very well.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars JaninItaly - replacement for lost earring, 22 Oct 2012
I really like Black Cat Jewellery Store and have bought several pieces from them. They have some very pretty, unusual items and not expensive either. I bought these because I lost one of a previous pair from them.

OMYGOD Crystal spider brooch - clear and black diamond
OMYGOD Crystal spider brooch - clear and black diamond

5.0 out of 5 stars JaninItaly - joke spider, 22 Oct 2012
A friend who has no computer bought this via me for her grand daughter who is terrified of spiders. Everyone was highly delighted with it and I think it may have allayed her grand daughter's phobia a bit!! Very reasonable price for such a pretty item too.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars JaninItaly - pretty sandals, 22 Oct 2012
I bought these in August and had them sent to an address in England for my son to bring out here with him. Unfortunately they were too big but the supplier took them back and exchanged them for a smaller size without any quibble even though it took about three weeks to return them to the UK. They are lovely and comfortable and so pretty. The price was good too.

Shellys Women's Bloom Brown Open Toe Flats BLOBRN37 4 UK, 37 EU
Shellys Women's Bloom Brown Open Toe Flats BLOBRN37 4 UK, 37 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars JaninItaly - pretty sandals, 22 Oct 2012
I like pretty feminine shoes and these are just the ticket. They fit beautifully and are very comfortable. I had a lot of comments from friends as to how good they looked.

Honey Jade & Tiger's Eye Bracelet 21cm
Honey Jade & Tiger's Eye Bracelet 21cm
Offered by The Black Cat Jewellery Store

5.0 out of 5 stars JaninItaly, 23 Mar 2012
I bought this item and earrings to match as a Christmas treat to myself. It is very unusual, pretty and comfortable to wear. Unfortunately I lost one of the earrings the first time I wore them.

Spear & Jackson - Elements Border Fork
Spear & Jackson - Elements Border Fork

5.0 out of 5 stars JaninItaly, 23 Mar 2012
I ordered this item from the UK as I could not get a small garden fork here in Italy. I am very pleased with the quality of the product and it arrived here very quickly, well within the estimated delivery time. Thank you.

Pimpernel Musical Cats Coasters - Set of 6
Pimpernel Musical Cats Coasters - Set of 6
Offered by XS-Stock Com Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Cat and Mandolin coasters, 16 Nov 2011
I bought these for myself and had them sent to Italy. They arrived very swiftly and being a cat and mandolin music lover they were just right. My visitors remark on how unusual they are. There were so many styles of coaster to choose from in the Pimpernel range, something for everyone.

Green Mosaic Lizard Resin Garden Ornament
Green Mosaic Lizard Resin Garden Ornament
Offered by Gardens2you

5.0 out of 5 stars Colourful Lizard, 16 Nov 2011
I bought this as a birthday gift for my mother. She enjoys something a bit different and was very happy with it. I have ordered the harlequin one for myself.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3