Profile for David W. Saunders > Reviews

Content by David W. Saunders

David W. Saunders "hope for our kids" (UK)

Andrew James 6.5 Litre Premium Red Slow Cooker with Tempered Glass Lid, Removable Ceramic Inner Bowl and Three Temperature Settings, Includes 2 Year Warranty
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Enough., 9 Sep 2014
Looks good on the worktop. Best used on the HIGH setting if well loaded up with a stew or casserole and you can`t wait until tomorrow.. ....

BlackBerry PlayBook - Tablet - 64 GB - 7" TFT ( 1024 x 600 ) - rear camera + front camera - Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
Offered by ALL MAX SHOPPING

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT "New and Sealed" as advertised!, 12 Nov 2013
This item came in a damaged box with none of the usual Blackberry seals or protective films. On enquiry I was told that the box had been opened for inspection and for the replacement of the original charger with an upgraded version. I told them I could not give this to my daughter as a "New" item, (she is 13 and not stupid!). I agreed to a small refund for keeping the item because I really quite liked it. This however, does not get around the fact that the item was NOT "New and Sealed" as advertised and therefore completely useless as a present for my daughters birthday.
The representative of the company with whom I spoke was polite and I have no problems with the manner in which he dealt with the matter. However, that will not pursuade me to buy from this supplier again............ Sorry guys.

WOW Christmas (2011)
WOW Christmas (2011)

5.0 out of 5 stars Proper Christmas Stuff, 24 Dec 2012
Nice to hear real passion in the voices of those to whom Christmas is more than just a "Happy Holiday".

Sylvanian Families the Caravan and Family Car
Sylvanian Families the Caravan and Family Car
Offered by Toys Direct Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Quality Toy, 22 Feb 2011
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
More than I personally would have paid for this type of toy. But as my 11 year old daughter was using her post-Christmas stash to make the purchase, who was I to say NO!?
It arrived quickly and I was immediately surprised at the excellent build quality and attention to detail. Looks tough enough and most importantly, my daughter is now "Queen of the Sylvanian Club". Around our neck of the woods anyhow.....

LUPO Black with Red trim Notebook/Laptop Neoprene Pouch Case Sleeve - Fits up to 15.6" Inch Notebooks/Laptops

5.0 out of 5 stars Lupo Laptop Sleeve, 29 Dec 2010
Bought this to help protect my sons new 15.6" Acer Widescreen. Fits perfectly and is good enough to protect from scratches in his schoolbag though not, I imagine, from being dropped from a height. Neoprene Wetsuit smell faded quickly but while still present, reminded me of summer days and waterskiing.

History Maker
History Maker

5.0 out of 5 stars Give the real Easter Gift. Buy it for your kids. God Bless., 28 Mar 2010
This review is from: History Maker (MP3 Download)
Fantastic new version and the live version is even better, if that`s possible.
Buy them both, you know it makes sense.