Profile for KYS > Reviews

Kubik Evo 8GB MP3 Player with Radio and Expandable MicroSD/SDHC Slot - Black
Offered by ARC UK
Price: 49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good item, 1 Nov 2013
Very good price and good sound. Easy to install songs from PC. I had a problem with the battery charge initially. The battery lasted about an hour after charged up at the first time. I charged the battery again for about 3 hours and after about 20 minutes the battery dropped to 3/4 according to the indication. I contacted the manufacturer by logging to Amazon website and I was asked to enter my phone number. My phone rang as soon as I entered my number and a lady talked to me. I complained about the battery and she offered the refund and sent me an email to give me all the information to return the item. I decided to check how long the battery would last this time as it only lasted just over an hour at the first time. Surprisingly it still worked after 10 hours. I charged it again and this time the battery indication was correct. I love the item and I am not going to return it. It is as good as the player I lost but the nice thing is the price which less than half the price of my old player. Wonderful player and good service.

Corsair Builder Series CXM 600W Modular 80 PLUS Bronze Certified ATX/EPS PSU
Corsair Builder Series CXM 600W Modular 80 PLUS Bronze Certified ATX/EPS PSU
Price: 53.73

5.0 out of 5 stars Very quiet, 20 Aug 2013
I was wrong to think this power supply was not quiet but it was the processor fan's noise. When I stop the processor fan my pc was very quiet. Excellent power supply.

Easy Learning English Vocabulary (Collins Easy Learning English)
Easy Learning English Vocabulary (Collins Easy Learning English)
Price: 3.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Good to learn English, 28 Nov 2012
If you want to learn English this product is quite good, each word is simply explained. A lot of common words you properbly know so that gives you the confidence to learn the new words. Quite cheap price. I like it.

RUBBER BACKED SUPER ABSORBENT WETGARD DOOR MAT NON-SLIP
RUBBER BACKED SUPER ABSORBENT WETGARD DOOR MAT NON-SLIP

5.0 out of 5 stars Good mat, 21 Sep 2012
It is a good looking mat and sticks very well to the floor. I can't tell how good it removes the dirt as it takes time to know it. It is quite expensive but worth buying.

Goodmans Freeview Twin Scart Digital Set Top Box with Automatic Set Up and Auto Retune (Old model)
Offered by DIRECT 4
Price: 17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent item, 22 Aug 2012
It comes with everything. All neccessary cables and even batteries for the remote control. Very easy to set up. It is not HD connection but you only buy this item when you have an old television which you don't want to throw it away. This item is cheap and excellent.

Learn 2 Speak English (2008) (PC)
Learn 2 Speak English (2008) (PC)
Offered by McArdle Office Supplies
Price: 10.04

1.0 out of 5 stars English?, 23 July 2012
I like to learn to speak English properly. When I say English I mean UK English especially you buy from a UK website. If you are going to live in United States of America it is the right CD for you but if you stay in UK that is not proper English.

Duracell MN1604 Plus Power 9v Batteries--Pack of 2
Duracell MN1604 Plus Power 9v Batteries--Pack of 2
Offered by PoundMax
Price: 3.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 20 July 2012
Good price. The product is exactly as displayed and to be used before 2015. Ordered on Wednesday night and received Friday morning. Great!

Philips Sonicare HX7012/16 Elite Mini Toothbrush Heads--2-Pack
Philips Sonicare HX7012/16 Elite Mini Toothbrush Heads--2-Pack
Offered by Dental 24-7
Price: 29.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 29 April 2012
This is the correct toothbrush heads for Sonicare the old style. Sonicare is good toothbrush and this item is cheaper than normal.

Seal Turtle door mat with latex backing 75 X 50cm
Seal Turtle door mat with latex backing 75 X 50cm
Offered by Norwood Trading Ltd
Price: 25.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Good mat, 10 April 2012
This mat is quite expensive but good. It sticks on the floor very well better than other mats. It also cleans the shores better than other mats I have.
If it is not good I would not buy another one again. Cost a bit more but good value.

CloudNine Neuropad2 Android Tablet - Now with Android 4.0.3 ICS - 2180p HD Superslim 7" 5 point touch Capacitive Android Tablet with A10 processor NOW WITH 8GB Memory - Fully compatible with Facebook, Youtube player and Skype
Offered by High-Grade Bargains
Price: 69.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product and cheap price, 9 April 2012
I bought this tablet for my wife to go to the Bible class by using the ebook NIV Bible which is excellent for navigation to different sections and chapters, this tablet is very satisfactory to use. The touch screen is quite sensitive and the display is clear. I tested it for using the internet which is not slow at all, I am suprised one of the reviewers said it was very slow although I would not use it as a normal internet viewer as the screen is a lot smaller than my PC. It works very well with Skype. I don't care how much ram this tablet has as the SD cards are so cheap now although 8G is good enough for normal use. I also don't care how fast the advertisement says because I am very happy with the actual speed. The sound is not that loud as expected but it is great when using with an earphone, good sound quality and can be very loud. I can copy the Word documents to the tablet just like I can do it to my Samsung Galaxy phone.
The tablet is very good but the instruction book is quite poor. It is very small and quite difficult to read. The instruction is not very clear. It is quite surprise that the manufacturer produces a good product but a bad instruction as the instruction is a lot easier and cheap to produce. Anyway, if you email to the supplier AndroidSlates to ask for help you will have a very quick reply. The delivery is quicker than normal Amazon delivery.
I love the product, for that price I think it is excellent value.

Page: 1 | 2