Profile for G. L. Green > Reviews

Content by G. L. Green

G. L. Green "MummyGG" (Suffolk)

Page: 1 | 2
Baby Travel Universal Raincover for 3 Wheeler
Baby Travel Universal Raincover for 3 Wheeler
Offered by Baby Travel LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits M&P 03 Sport perfectly, 29 Mar 2014
This is great, it fits perfectly on my sons Mama's n Papa's 03 Sport buggy. Secures to the buggy really easily and doesn't fog up to much either so he can still see out!

Munchkin Snack Tower
Munchkin Snack Tower
Offered by detoxpeople

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for son's snacks, 29 Mar 2014
Brilliant, just what I need to carry my son's snacks around. It fits perfectly in the change bag too. He loves playing with it too but I don't mind cos I know he can't open it..... yet!

Please Don't Take My Baby
Please Don't Take My Baby

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Moving, 30 May 2013
This is yet another fantastic book by Cathy Glass, I have many and yhry are all superb.

I could not put this one down, like with many of her books. My husband kept telling u to go to sleep and I would say 'just one more chapter' but I would normally stop when I couldn't keep my eyes open any longer.

Fila Primo Comp Men's In-Line Skates - Multicoloured, 8
Fila Primo Comp Men's In-Line Skates - Multicoloured, 8

4.0 out of 5 stars wrong size sent, 20 May 2013
These are great unfortunately I order a size 8 but received a 7.5, therefore they didn't fit. But they are made really well.

I called amazon and got a refund and then ordered some more, so we will see what arrives.

Rover 200 Series Petrol and Diesel: 1995 to 1999 (Haynes Service and Repair Manuals)
by Spencer Drayton
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 13 Aug 2011
Unfortunatly my Rovers Head Gasket went bang before I had a chance to use this book but it arrive in imaculate condition.

Savic Dog Barrier Door - Warm Grey, 107 cm
Savic Dog Barrier Door - Warm Grey, 107 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellant Buy!, 13 Aug 2011
Got this gate for our 11 month old Patterdale Terrier, and it works brilliantly, he can jump very high so we had to get a higher gate instead of just a child stair gate, and this is perfect for the job. It was delivered next day to my amazement and my fiance had it put up within 15 minutes of it arriving!! Very easy to assemble and very sturdy!

2PLUS2 (TM) Anti Snore Stop Snoring Clinically Proven to eliminate snoring Mouth Guard Apnoea + 30 day money back guarantee!
Offered by 2plus2shop UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Idea, 13 Aug 2011
I purchased this as I have just moved in with my partner and have discovered I snore quite loudly, resulting in my partner not getting much sleep! I decided to give this product a go as the nose strips amplified the snoring. Unfortunatly it did not work for me, the idea is great but I could not get it to mould to my teeth enough to make my bottom jaw stay up, which is the idea of it. So I had to send mine back.

A4 Size Iron On T Shirt Transfer Paper FOR Dark Colour Fabrics 10 Sheets : print your own designs, drawings, company logos for business marketing, motos, motifs, clip art, digital camera photos of family, friends, pets, bithhdays, hobby clubs, football clubs, Pub quiz, hen and stag party using ink jet printers
Offered by MyInkLink

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Buy, 13 Aug 2011
Got these sheets to creat a bandana for our pup and they worked brilliantly, and were not too expensive, so easy to use, as soon as they were delivered my fiance printed out the logo and ironed it onto the bandana within an hour! Our pup wears his bandana everywhere we go, in rain or shine, and no signs of wear at all. Therefore a great purchase.

DAP Appeasing Pheromone Dog Puppy Collar Medim Large - fits up to neck size 25
DAP Appeasing Pheromone Dog Puppy Collar Medim Large - fits up to neck size 25
Offered by VetePet

4.0 out of 5 stars Think It worked, 13 Aug 2011
I used this collar on our 11 month old Patterdale Terrier who is a very hyper dog at the best of times. We had just moved house and had to leave him on his own for the first time so purchased this. It worked a little and I did notice he seemed to calm down a little bit but not a major difference. I think it all depends on the dog! And our Jet is a VERY stubborn dog at the best of times!

For 11" 13" 14" 15" 15.6" 17" with 2 port USB hub adjustable laptop cooler fan, laptop cooler pad, laptop cooling pad, laptop cooling fan, cooling fan for laptop, by pjp electronics®
Offered by PJP ELECTRONICS

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Buy, 20 Feb 2010
Very good, got this for my other half and he uses it all the time, it even fits inside his laptop rucksack! Very good value for money.

Page: 1 | 2