Profile for Jane-Marie > Reviews

Content by Jane-Marie

Jane-Marie "Serendipity" (Devon, UK.)

Page: 1 | 2
[ Apple MFi Certified ] LP® Lightning to USB Cable 3.3ft / 1m 8 Pin USB SYNC Cable Charger With Ultra-Compact Connector Head For Apple iPhone 6 / 6 Plus / 5s / 5c / 5 / iPod 7 / iPad Mini / Retina / iPad 4 / iPad Air (Compatible with iOS 8) (black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Seems to work very well and looks robust. Time ..., 3 Sept. 2015
Seems to work very well and looks robust. Time will tell but it worked without any glitches as soon as I plugged it in.

Ladies Womens Summer Wide Brim Shapable Foldable Packable Sun Hat LS1304 (Stone)
Offered by i-Smalls Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Great. Just about big enough, 15 Jun. 2015
Great. Just about big enough. I have a large head. Really cool hat ... I haven't washed it yet though. Arrived very quickly through tracked mail service in a small cardboard box taking up about how one tenth of the space in it which rather strange as it could fit into a small padded envelope instead. Keeps the sun off and will be going on holiday with me.

Knit Red
Knit Red
by Laura Zander

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly good, 29 May 2014
This review is from: Knit Red (Hardcover)
I didn't have high expectations. There was just one pattern I fancied but the books contents are a lovely treat. There are more than a few patterns worth trying and even 'heart healthy' recipes at the back of the book. Remember you don't have to knit every item in red.

Knitting Everyday Finery: Practical designs for dressing up in little ways
Knitting Everyday Finery: Practical designs for dressing up in little ways
by Mel Clark

2.0 out of 5 stars Okay, 29 May 2014
Lovely book but sadly very few patterns to excite me. I had hoped for more variety but it just wasn't quite what I expected.

Thrive Comfy Collar Extra Small
Thrive Comfy Collar Extra Small
Offered by Pet-Bliss - Delivering WORLDWIDE

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product., 13 Feb. 2013
This collar arrived very quickly. It's a great design and I have still yet to try it as my cat has settled down after his op. It looks much kinder than a cone collar.

PU Leather Belt case cover for iphone 4 4g, 3g, 3gs, 4s- pjp electronics
PU Leather Belt case cover for iphone 4 4g, 3g, 3gs, 4s- pjp electronics
Offered by PJP ELECTRONICS

2.0 out of 5 stars Oooooh. It's not real leather., 5 Aug. 2011
Oooooh dear. This arrived today very quickly, but guys, it's not leather. It's synthetic leather. It's wrong to describe it as leather when it's not. Also the quality isn't brilliant and it's not very well finished off. I would not recommend. It should be described as 'leather like'.

The Definitive Joseph Conrad Collection: The Collected Novels in One Volume (Unexpurgated Edition) (Halcyon Classics)

1.0 out of 5 stars I didn't want this - and I couldn't cancel after - terrible., 5 Aug. 2011
I was looking at the options on my newly-downloaded Kindle App. Somehow I managed to order this when I thought it was free. I tried to cancel it straight away and there was no where I could do this easily .... please beware. I'm really unhappy about this, especially as I'm a loyal and regular customer of Amazon.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 11, 2013 12:31 AM BST

Convertible Quickbed Airbed
Convertible Quickbed Airbed

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect - a great product., 5 Aug. 2011
This review is from: Convertible Quickbed Airbed
I looked for ages before deciding on this airbed. It makes camping a much more civilised matter. It's very comfortable and so far I haven't had any problems I've used it twice. I would say you need a mat underneath to protect it, and to stop the cold from the ground coming up through.

One slight issue - my partner ended up rolling into the middle and being a bit uncomfortable in the gap between the two single mattresses - but I didn't have any problems. I think it's great. I would say it's best to use to two separate sleeping bags - not so romantic but highly practical.

PMS Cordless Air Pump
PMS Cordless Air Pump

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect - does the job., 5 Aug. 2011
This arrived quickly and really does the job. It's much better than draining your car battery. Just remember to charge it up for 12 hours to begin with. Thoroughly recommended.

Elizabeth Zimmermann's Knitting Workshop
Elizabeth Zimmermann's Knitting Workshop
by Elizabeth Zimmermann

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book - shame delivery time, 5 Aug. 2011
Wonderful book - I really loved Elizabeth Zimmermann books. I've already knitted a hat in the round. I'm just summoning up the courage to do a sweater in the round! It took a long time for this book to arrive. To be fair the sellers offered to send another one out if the first on failed to arrive. It did in the end, but I think they should review the service they use to post items out.

Page: 1 | 2