Profile for BERWYN MORRIS > Reviews

BERWYN MORRIS

Kipling Women's Moyelle Shoulder Bag Marine Pr C
Kipling Women's Moyelle Shoulder Bag Marine Pr C

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, 13 July 2015
Great bag and fits every thing you need for the day

The Birds and the Bees
The Birds and the Bees

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read!, 2 Mar. 2015
I loved it from the beginning and couldn't put it down!!! Want to read more of her books now! Great!

Secrets from Chuckling Goat: How a Herd of Goats Saved my Family and Started a Business that Became a Natural Health Phenomenon

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT READING, 14 Feb. 2015
I first heard about this book in a magazine and went online to find out more about it. I bought the book straight away on my Kindle and found it difficult to put it down. My 3 year old granddaughter suffers from eczema and has recently been in hospital with a chest infection. I have told my daughter-in-law about this book and I am about to send for the skin cream and soap for my little granddaughter. She is also going to give her goats milk and yogurt to try. I was moved to tears while reading this book - beautifully written and I also feel that I know Shann and her family. DIOLCH YN FAWR SHANN

When You Walked Back into My Life
When You Walked Back into My Life

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't put it down, 6 May 2014
Loved this book from the first page. Would have read it in one sitting if I'd had the time. Have read Hilary Boyd' s other novels- brilliant!!Can't wait for the next one.

Monday to Friday Man
Monday to Friday Man

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!!!, 3 Oct. 2013
I really enjoyed reading this book and read it in a couple of days. It was funny in parts and so sad in others. I have already downloaded another book by this author - this will be my second book by her. The characters were very believable and they are portrayed very well. I would thoroughly recommend this book.

Not Quite Perfect
Not Quite Perfect

5.0 out of 5 stars A very good read, 29 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Not Quite Perfect (Kindle Edition)
I thoroughly enjoyed this book and found it difficult to put down. Have not read anything by this author before but will do so again. I would recommend it to anyone who likes a good book about family life and its trials.

TOP cartridge Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Replacement for HP 17 (Colour)
TOP cartridge Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Replacement for HP 17 (Colour)
Offered by TOP cartridge

1.0 out of 5 stars very poor quality, 30 July 2013
Very poor quality and will never purchase again
I have had to purchase another from a different source. Very disappointing.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 17, 2014 8:22 PM GMT

A Cottage by the Sea
A Cottage by the Sea

5.0 out of 5 stars Another good book, 9 July 2013
I loved this book and found it difficult to switch my Kindle off! . I have enjoyed many of Carole Matthews' books in the past and will continue to read her books in the future. I also enjoyed the fact that this book was based in Pembrokeshire! I love cottages and love the seaside so this book was a winner anyway!

With All My Love
With All My Love

5.0 out of 5 stars Another winner, 2 May 2013
This review is from: With All My Love (Kindle Edition)
I have read all of Patricia Scanlan's books and this is another winner.I would have liked to have read it in one sitting because I found it very difficult to put it down.Very well written.