Profile for Pedro > Reviews

Content by Pedro

Pedro

100% Egyptian Cotton 400 Thread Count White 5ft King Size Fitted Bed Sheet by Viceroybedding
Offered by Viceroy Bedding
Price: 15.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, 13 Jun 2014
Love this bedding top quality soft and very comfortable to sleep on. Got the flat sheet and thinking getting the pillow cases too.

Pampers Active Fit Size 4 (Maxi) Monthly Pack - 168 Nappies
Pampers Active Fit Size 4 (Maxi) Monthly Pack - 168 Nappies
Price: 24.32

1.0 out of 5 stars Price increase?????, 13 Jun 2014
Had 3 deliveries in the past since March 2014 for this product priced at 17.00 each now i found the price increased to 24??? As a subscribe and save customer I really thought the price would not changed but knowing it has increased (and at 7 more!!) I have cancelled my subscription now and shopping elsewhere unless this company change back its pricing to before.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Good and cheap, 14 Sep 2013
I travel every month and this has become part of my luggage, I don't put it out of it at all.

MAY4 X 250G BUTANE GAS CANISTERS FOR KF3000 KF3005
MAY4 X 250G BUTANE GAS CANISTERS FOR KF3000 KF3005
Offered by Gifts4Home
Price: 3.02

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff!, 6 Sep 2013
Cheap and really good, that is how I describe this product.They all worked to perfection and came in perfect conditions.

Tapas Revolution
Tapas Revolution
by Omar Allibhoy
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Proper Spanish recipes like in Spain, 6 Sep 2013
This review is from: Tapas Revolution (Hardcover)
I am a Spanish chef and in a recent trip to London I went to their restaurant in Westfield mall and I was so impressed, the food tasted like back home. I bought his book for an English friend of mine who loves tapas. I teach him how to do some recipes but I always wanted to give him a proper Spanish recipes book. After looking inside many Spanish food books written in English language, I found the recipes from this one the most traditional and well explained, like we cook them in my restaurant.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 15, 2013 5:24 PM BST

Ceviche: Peruvian Kitchen
Ceviche: Peruvian Kitchen
by Martin Morales
Price: 26.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Exciting!, 21 Aug 2013
Food can sometimes be very tasty or really nice but rarely food is exciting. In this book it is and be prepared for an explosion of flavours.

GreatShield Detachable Water Resistant Protective Bag Case Cover with Handlebar Mount Holder Holster for Apple iPhone 5/4/4S, iPod Touch 5th/4th Generation, Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini, HTC One V, Nokia Lumia 620 (Fits Motorcycle, Bicycle, Motorbike, Scooter, Kick Scooter, Electric Scooter)
Offered by theWireless USA
Price: 14.99

1.0 out of 5 stars It doesn't work, 20 Mar 2013
It is wrongly designed. It doesn't work at all. Useless. The phone holder falls from the actual stand. I feel so stupid.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 21, 2013 5:29 PM GMT