Profile for fuddybo of Rotherham > Reviews

Content by fuddybo of Rot...

fuddybo of Rotherham

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Bach Flower Therapy: The Complete Approach
Bach Flower Therapy: The Complete Approach
by Mechthild Scheffer

5.0 out of 5 stars HELPFUL CHEESE, 12 Feb 2014
If this is the kind of thing you like, then you may all be interested in a series of Healing Manuals I intend to publish later this year, relating to the Healing Properties of the many Cheeses available around the globe. Volume 1 will cover the Stiltons. And indeed which of us hasn't. Followed by some of the softer cheeses, with later volumes dealing with the more whiffy. Then I may move on to the Healing Properties of such as Cheesy Wotsits and other snack foods. There's lots to choose from. Could be a right little earner. Sorry, I mean a Valuable Contribution to our understanding of the various Homeopathic modalities and all that there.

Beech's Fine Chocolates Chocolate Coffee Creams 90 g (Pack of 3)
Beech's Fine Chocolates Chocolate Coffee Creams 90 g (Pack of 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars IDIOTS, 20 Mar 2013
A few years ago, as far as I remember, the public was allowed to vote out its least favourite Revels flavour. They chose Coffee. Drat. Idiots. Does everything have to be brought down to the same MOR, crowd-pleasing level.
Just one question- one reviewer said he also bought the Ginger flavour ones, but I can't find them.

Psychic Powers : How To Unlock The Psychic In You
Psychic Powers : How To Unlock The Psychic In You

1.0 out of 5 stars REAL MAD, 15 Nov 2012
I bought this because I wanted to learn how to UNLOCK the PSYCHOTIC in me.LIKE THE TITLE SAYS. Is that TOO MUCH to ASK.JEEZ . YOU PEOPLE.

How To Know If You're a Medium
How To Know If You're a Medium

1.0 out of 5 stars TEDIUM, 12 Nov 2012
Very difficult problem this, especially if you live half the year in Turkey like me. Their sizes are different.The wife bought a frock in the market so as to sidestep the palaver. When she tried it on in a cafe toilet, or comfort room as I think our American cousins call them, she resembled nothing so much as a floral tent. And don t even talk to me about plugs. I needed a fuse and when I enquired in an electrical sundries outlet I may just as well have been waving a sherbet chew in their face. They don t even USE fuses. It s a wonder there s any of them left alive.What DO they use-KitKat tinfoil or whatever I expect.

The Amazing Power of Animals
The Amazing Power of Animals

1.0 out of 5 stars DOCUMENTRARY, 9 Nov 2012
I agree with whatever. I remember when I were a lad in the 60s there was a long documentrary series on the Television about a horse that could talk. Mister Ned or something.Quite amazing.Also there was one about a cat called Sylvester. But I think that one wasn t real.I think a man drew it and made it look real. In fact there were two, there was one called Daft Duck.

Choosing Your Psychic Pathway
Choosing Your Psychic Pathway

1.0 out of 5 stars PROTECT OUR EARTH, 24 Oct 2012
Looks from the cover like somebody found their own Psychic Pathway by crashing straight through somebodys garden. Thatll take some sorting out.
Comment Comments (6) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 9, 2013 8:43 AM BST

Keys to the Spirit World: An Easy To Use Handbook for Contacting Your Spirit Guides

1.0 out of 5 stars Bottoms Up, 19 Oct 2012
How the heck does anybody claim to be able to find the keys to my spirit cabinet. Anyway. I mark all the bottles, so keep yer psychic hands off.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 24, 2012 11:37 PM BST

Homeopathy for Weight Loss: What Homeopathic Remedies to Use and Why
Homeopathy for Weight Loss: What Homeopathic Remedies to Use and Why

1.0 out of 5 stars Lose Pounds Pounds Pounds!, 10 Oct 2012
Money! It weighs so much these days doesn't it! All them pound coins you have to lug around the place in your pocket! Wouldn't it be great lf somebody would come up with a solution! Well now somebody has. It's called 'Homeopathy'. That's a difficult word isn't it! It's Arabic or something. But don't worry if you can't understand it. Nobody else can either, and that includes the people who do it. [Like one 'Homeopathy' writer says, it's a bit too 'technical' for science to understand just yet]. Simply spend all your pound coins on books like this, and you'll find you've lost weight already. You'll still be fat, but at least you won't be able to afford any more Hob Nobs.
Comment Comments (18) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 28, 2013 9:23 PM BST

Homeopathy: Good Science
Homeopathy: Good Science

1.0 out of 5 stars Do you like Tina Turner Ted?, 9 Oct 2012
As the author argues in retaliation to all the carpers and Moaning Minnies: 'Homepathy 'cannot possibly work', yet plainly does work to the satisfaction of Prince Charles, David Beckham, Catherine Zeta~Jones, Axl Rose, and Tina Turner.'
Well try to imagine how foolish a sceptic like me feels now in the face of a list like that.. All we need is Wilson, Keppel and Betty on board and I'm there.

1-800 Homeopathy Preferred Customer Catalog
1-800 Homeopathy Preferred Customer Catalog

1.0 out of 5 stars Dull Thud, 9 Oct 2012
If someone told you that weasels cause bingo, but you were too stupid to understand the reasoning behind the theory, you would~if you had any self~respect ~either laugh and walk away, or stay and make cruel fun. Yet that is actually the kind of assertion made by this book. When an imaginary questioner asks how homeopathy works, the author's reply is 'How these incredibly minute doses can have such resonance in our bodies is a little too technical for science just yet.' A stone classic in the field of Patronising Comedy. Last week when I'd had a few and tried to shove a banana in a cash machine instead of my debit card, that's exactly the kind of answer I gave my young nephew when he asked how I thought that was going to work.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7