Profile for Boris George > Reviews

Content by Boris George

Boris George (Suffolk. UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Josef Seibel Men's Rafe Black Combi Sandal 10104 9.5 UK(44 EU
Josef Seibel Men's Rafe Black Combi Sandal 10104 9.5 UK(44 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply the best summer sandals., 20 Oct. 2015
Great sandals. I have owned a pair before and I regard them as the best men's sandals that money can buy.

Great Deals on Click Sales®, Black, Motorola Moto G 5-Inch (2nd Gen) (2014), PU PULL TAB, Flip Grip Protective POUCH WALLET SKiN POCKET LEATHER CASE COVER + Stylus Pen (Black)
Offered by Great Deals on Click Sales(Dispatch from UK)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good case., 20 May 2015
Phone fits well and quality as I expected. It is not leather. I always prefer this design of phone case as it is simple in function and protects phone perfectly.

Gorilla Tape 11m
Gorilla Tape 11m

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality tough tape., 20 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Gorilla Tape 11m (DIY & Tools)
I am very impressed with this tape. I have used it for an outside repair and an external car repair. So far the tape has survived the elements. It was easy to handle and cut too. I was also pleased with the price paid via Amazon but I would check prices carefully as they vary enormously.

The Office - An American Workplace - Season 9 [DVD] [2014]
The Office - An American Workplace - Season 9 [DVD] [2014]
Dvd ~ Rainn Wilson

5.0 out of 5 stars We really loved all of this great series, 18 Oct. 2014
We really loved all of this great series. It has been better than the original UK version. Season 9 brings everything together perfectly to a nice conclusion.

Lowepro Dashpoint 20 Bag for Camera - Slate Grey
Lowepro Dashpoint 20 Bag for Camera - Slate Grey

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality case., 14 Sept. 2014
I use this bag for my Sony A5000 compact system camera. The camera fits perfectly and the case provides excellent protection. There is a small internal pocket for a spare SD card but no room for a spare battery. Pity as I could have then given 5 stars.

Smiffy's Pirate Hat with Skull and Crossbones
Smiffy's Pirate Hat with Skull and Crossbones
Offered by ELEGANT FASHION

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 Aug. 2014
Simply a nice pirate hat for those in need of one. It is well made too.

High Capacity - Rechargeable Battery for Canon Digital IXUS 310 HS Digital Compact Camera - AAA Products - 2 Year Replacement Warranty
Offered by MACRO.SUPPLIER

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 Aug. 2014
Perfect spare or replacement battery for your Canon. Same life as original. Great value too.

ZeroIn ZER012 Window Fly Trap (Pack of 3)
ZeroIn ZER012 Window Fly Trap (Pack of 3)
Offered by pestcontrol2u

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple and effective., 13 July 2014
Really good at attracting and capturing flies. Looks ok on the window and easily peeled off and thrown when full of bodies.

IVSO Slim-fit Stand Cover Case for Lenovo IdeaTab A8-50 8-Inch Tablet - with Multi-Angle View (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply a great case. It ticks all the boxes., 12 July 2014
This is a really perfect case for the Lenovo A8-50. I have tried another model but in my subjective opinion this is better.
Firstly the case fits the Lenovo perfectly. All ports, camera and switches are clear. The case is made from a good quality material and has a soft lining to protect the tablet. It snaps shut but also has a slim black band to provide secure closure when the tablet is in a bag etc. The front, back and edges of the tablet are well protected and the construction of the case inspires confidence while still feeling neat and light in the hand. The designer is a genius!
The stand feature is easy to use with two slots to locate the bottom edge of the tablet for easy viewing etc.
When using as an ereader or just casual use the case has a soft wide elastic strap to slip a hand into for comfortable and secure holding.
I used the same type of case for my previous Asus tablet for 18 months and it stood the test of time. This case should do the same.
In conclusion, a perfect case for the Lenovo and amazing value too.

Lenovo A8-50 8-inch Tablet (Quad Core 1.3GHZ, 1GB, 16GB EMMC, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, 3G, x2 Cameras, Android 4.2) - Midnight Blue
Offered by Gifts For You (NEW YEARS CLEARANCE SALES, WITH FREE EXPEDITED DELIVERY T&C's apply)

5.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant 8 inch tablet., 12 July 2014
The Lenovo A8-50 is a brilliant 8 inch tablet. This model is the 5500-H with 3g, wifi, 16gb memory and twin stereo speakers. I bought the dark blue model. I have been using this tablet constantly for four weeks and it has been superb.
The build and finish on the tablet is very good with the back and sides having a pleasing non slip surface which makes the tablet easy to hold and looks great too. It is also slim and light. I had a 7 inch Asus but a find the 8 inch screen on the Lenovo easier on the eye with good colours and resolution. The on/off and volume controls are on the right with headphone and micro usb at the top. Twin stereo speakers are useful with Dolby pre-installed too.
The tablet fires up quickly and does not have too much useless pre-installed software or apps. I was able to uninstall quite a lot. Kit Kat software is available immediately and was installed. Wifi works seamlessly and I put in a micro sim card for 3g and a micro sd card for memory. I use Giffgaff but any network will do as the tablet in unlocked. What I liked was that I can use this tablet for texting. A real bonus. Voice is not enabled on this model.
Touch screen, cameras and all connectivity works really well and all images are crisp and clear. The processor is fast and everything works smoothly without hesitation. Battery life so far has been outstanding. I enabled the built in power saver and once I had sorted the settings out all was good.
I have now coupled the tablet with an Ivso case which I bought on Amazon. Perfect fit and protection.
This is a really brilliant tablet and once you have checked out the price like I did you will see it is amazing value too. I totally recommend the Lenovo A8-50. Get one soon!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 2, 2014 5:45 PM GMT