Profile for Julie > Reviews

Content by Julie

Julie (Kelso, Roxburghshire United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Charlotte Crosby's 3 Minute Belly Blitz [DVD] [2014]
Charlotte Crosby's 3 Minute Belly Blitz [DVD] [2014]
Dvd ~ Charlotte Crosby

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for beginner/ quick weightloss, easy to follow but not for hard core fitness fans, 2 Jan. 2015
Really like this so far. The routines are good and easy to follow. Unlike some other celeb DVDs this actually shows you what moves you will be doing before they start the routine. Charlotte doesn't speak much so if you're not a massive fan of hers than I would still recommend this DVD. The guy from Biggest Loser speaks most and he is very clear and helpful with the exercises.

The warm up and cool down are long and there are 12 different rounds (routines) to choose from, each 3 minutes long.

I would say this is for beginners/ anyone wanting to lose weight reasonably quickly with an easy set of routines. I would say that if you work out all the time this is not the DVD for you but is a good starter one or for someone who is getting back into exercise.

Dr. Scholls Insoles Tri-Comfort Orthotics Womens UK 3.5-7.5 (US 6 -10)
Dr. Scholls Insoles Tri-Comfort Orthotics Womens UK 3.5-7.5 (US 6 -10)
Offered by Royal Beauty UK

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, 2 Jan. 2015
these are amazing! I buy these every few months are I'm a waitress and these really help my feet.

Jillian Michaels - The Ultimate Box Set - 5 DVD's - UK PAL
Jillian Michaels - The Ultimate Box Set - 5 DVD's - UK PAL
Dvd ~ Jillian Michaels
Offered by Empowered Media Productions UK

5.0 out of 5 stars great mix of routines, 2 Jan. 2015
bought this for my sister and she loves it. it looks smart and has a lot of different routines

To Do: Change The World Slim Calendar 2015
To Do: Change The World Slim Calendar 2015
Offered by House of Cards Online

5.0 out of 5 stars fun calender, 2 Jan. 2015
Really nice calendar

Katy Perry - Teenage Dream: The Complete Confection [Explicit]
Katy Perry - Teenage Dream: The Complete Confection [Explicit]

1.0 out of 5 stars where is my music????, 4 Nov. 2013
I can not get any of my music and can't figure out how to get my money back! Amazon Mp 3 is the worst thing ever and there seems to be no way of getting my money back! I am not happy! I hate Amazon! Also I've `bought` this twice supposedly too even though I can't get it anywhere! So frustrated! There is no one to complain too either! It is not appearing in my cloud which I keep going told to launch so where is my music?!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 15, 2014 5:32 PM GMT

Wrecking Ball [Clean]
Wrecking Ball [Clean]

1.0 out of 5 stars where is my music amazon??????, 4 Nov. 2013

Royals
Royals

1.0 out of 5 stars amazon mp3, 4 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Royals (MP3 Download)
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 4, 2013 6:55 AM GMT

Hold On, We're Going Home (Album Version) [feat. Majid Jordan]
Hold On, We're Going Home (Album Version) [feat. Majid Jordan]

5 AM
5 AM

1.0 out of 5 stars amazon mp3 doesn't work, 4 Nov. 2013
This review is from: 5 AM (MP3 Download)
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 9, 2013 6:57 PM GMT