Profile for Jane > Reviews

Fly London Solv, Women's Boots
Fly London Solv, Women's Boots
Price: £67.91 - £150.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, Love, Love, 16 Jan. 2015
I have been looking for a decent pair of leather boots which don't have a huge heel or pointy toes for aaaages.

I seen someone wearing these and looked up the name Fly London. I am SO pleased I did! I wasn't quite sure which style to choose over Mol or Solv Rug, however, the Solv has a little more too them - and what a good choice!

They were a little 'hard' the first 2 or 3 times of wearing them, however they soon loosened up - We went to NYC for a week & I took these with me, some would say I was stupid to wear nearly new boots for ALOT of walking (like in NY) however, I never ONCE felt like my feet ached & they didn't catch or rub. In fact I wore my 'walking shoes' the next day & they hurt more than ever & they weren't new!!

The Fly boots are amazing!

Isotoner Women's Side Buckle Footbed Pewter Slides Sandal 4811PEW7 7 UK
Isotoner Women's Side Buckle Footbed Pewter Slides Sandal 4811PEW7 7 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy!, 4 Jan. 2014
These are fabulous sandals - I first came across them in a local store, and wore them that much I neeeeeeeded to have new ones! They are soft, supple and SO comfy. I like them especially for hols cos my feet are always 'softer' in hotter climes. Before I used to pack all sorts of shoes and now I literally take a black and pewter pair of these!

Highly recommend!

Brothers and Sisters - Season 3 [DVD]
Brothers and Sisters - Season 3 [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars A*A*A*, 8 Feb. 2010
I got Season 3 for Christmas, and over a period of weekends I watched it back to back (again) and was completely drawn in. Like all the rest tears and laughter are a plenty!!

The drama and realism of this series is pure brilliance. As previous reviewers have already said, it leaves you craving the next episode each time...

Again Sally Field is a total gem! All the cast are amazing - there isn't one bad thing about to say. It gets more addictive each time, and I think this is because you end up feeling like you know each character on a personal level. It almost makes you want to be a 'Walker'!

I highly recommend this to everyone willing to listen to me ... I never want Brothers and Sisters to end, ever!!!!!!

Brothers And Sisters - Season 2 [DVD]
Brothers And Sisters - Season 2 [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastico!, 8 Feb. 2010
Brothers and Sisters just gets better in my opinion. I missed the second season on the TV - because I think the advertising is limited. However, I pre-ordered the box set and as soon as it was delivered I watched the episodes back to back from start until finish! Amazing!

The Walker family are so intriguing. I love how tightly knit they are. Each character just pulls you in to their world. I am truly hooked.

I have to say, Sally Field is Fan-tab-ulous!

:-)

Brothers And Sisters - Season 1 [DVD]
Brothers And Sisters - Season 1 [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant & Addictive !!, 16 Oct. 2008
Ok i'll admit, i didn't watch this when it aired on TV - had all intentions of doing so though, but just never did.

God did i miss out, i seen the end of an episode from season 2 on E4 the other day - i was glued. Obviously didn't know who was who and what was what but it was great from the 10 mins i did see.

I already like Calista Flockhart from Ally McBeal (One of my favourite US series EVER - Brothers and Sisters now being next on the list) and i also liked Sally Field from Mrs. Doubtfire and E.R and she plays a fantastic part as Nora - for what i have seen, i only bought it the other day.

I have watched some more and i am hooked, it is realistic, genuine, funny, and dramatic - all in all GREAT!

I will be buying series 2 when it comes out!

Mucho recommended!!!!!!!!

The Goonies [DVD] [1985]
The Goonies [DVD] [1985]
Dvd ~ Jeff Cohen
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Find the Goonie in you ..., 24 April 2008
This review is from: The Goonies [DVD] [1985] (DVD)
This film is amazing!!!

A true rainy day, sunday afternoon pick me up too. A childhood memory for me and i will never grow out of it!

The truffle shuffle is so funny! Chunk is deffo my fave!!

Brilliant!

Step Up 2 The Streets Original Motion Picture Soundtrack
Step Up 2 The Streets Original Motion Picture Soundtrack
Offered by Qoolist

5.0 out of 5 stars "I'm Down", 4 April 2008
WOW!!!!! i've now been to see step up 2 twice since it came out and i loved it both times!!!! It's fantastic - same may say it doesn't have a good story-line but who cares!?!? It still ace and the dancing is fantastic! It just makes you wanna go there and watch them for real!!!

And chase collins ... mmmm yum!

A must!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 24, 2008 12:04 PM BST

For Love Or Money [DVD] [1993] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
For Love Or Money [DVD] [1993] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Offered by RAREWAVES USA

5.0 out of 5 stars Deffo Love!!!, 27 Mar. 2008
This film is great!!!

Can't believe it wasn't released in the UK, i think it's fantastic!! Cheesy ... maybe ... but who cares, it's a feel good!!! Plus, Michael J is fit as in this!!!

Flint Street Nativity [DVD] [1999]
Flint Street Nativity [DVD] [1999]
Dvd ~ Frank Skinner

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 19 Mar. 2008
Oh my god does this bring back school nativity play memories!!!

We didn't quite have 2 girls wanting to be mary ... I had a "friend" just like Jay ... I can relate to Shameema and Dawn alot!!!

This is fun filled and action packed full of kiddy like ways. Very christmassy. I love Clive!!!!!

Absolute must!!!!!

Mystic Pizza [DVD] [1990]
Mystic Pizza [DVD] [1990]
Dvd ~ Annabeth Gish
Offered by The Happy Zombie

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!!, 19 Mar. 2008
This review is from: Mystic Pizza [DVD] [1990] (DVD)
I love this film, it was probably one of Julia's first ... but i just love it!!! I'm a sucker for anything with a happy ending, a bit chick flicky!!

It always makes me wish i was there when i watch it too! It also restores your faith in men if you are going through one of those phases where they are just utter pigs ... Daisy thinks she has chosen one, but he proves her wrong in the most heart touching way. I've never been to Mystic, and it doesn't look like there is an awful lot there, but i'd love to go. I'd love to live somwhere where you can get fresh lobster all day everyday!! Jo-Jo is adorable too, she is your typical wanting to settle down girl, but is afraid of losing her independance, she is a little rebel, but Bill calms her down and she comes round in the end! Kat is your typical loner, but just as loveable! And unfortunately falling for the wrong bloke, we've all been there. And as for Charlie, mmmm he's fit in this!!! Don't think much of the blonde he takes into the bar before meeting Daisy!!!

Fantastic!!!!