Profile for asilem > Reviews

Content by asilem

asilem

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Munchkin Sea Squirts (Pack of 5)
Munchkin Sea Squirts (Pack of 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars My 8 month old loves these bath toys, 3 July 2012
Really good buy + great value. My son chews a different one each night and enjoys the variety on offer, they make him laugh! Also they do squirt water - you have to let the air out under water, then let them fill up and hey presto - bring them to above water level + squirt away. Definitely recommend this product - much better value than bath toys in ELC etc

Savic Trotter 1 Pet Carrier Atlantic Blue/light Grey 49 X 33 X 30 Cm
Savic Trotter 1 Pet Carrier Atlantic Blue/light Grey 49 X 33 X 30 Cm

5.0 out of 5 stars good for small animals + parrots, 3 July 2012
Do what I need them to do + as they have the metal doors they are also ideal for transporting our parrots about - good price + good delivery

Very Hungry Caterpillar Activity Toy
Very Hungry Caterpillar Activity Toy

3.0 out of 5 stars A lot to look at, 3 July 2012
The product was delivered efficiently + my 8 month old son is so far impressed with the variety it has to offer. However, I specifically bought this to attach to his cot in the hope that he would then play with it for a while when he wakes in the morning - something nice + secure! Unfortunately the straps are so short its not at all possible to attach to the cot bars or top of the bars! Had I known this I would have gone for a different product, so because it disappoints as a cot toy, therefore 3 stars......

Angelsounds Baby Fetal Heart Monitor (Doppler) with free Headphones, battery and recording cable

5.0 out of 5 stars great value product, 21 July 2011
I read a lot of reviews before purchasing and decided to go for it. Having suffered 3 mc's last year with one missed miscarriage, when I got pregnant with no 4, I felt I could not go through this without tuning into my little angel every few days to make sure all was ok as you have to wait so long between appointments! so from about week 12 I started to use it, took me a few mins the 1st time to find the heartbeat but since then easy to find. I could not have got through this pregnancy without it. Im now 25 weeks so dont use it as much anymore as my little boy is kicking now so have this to rely on more. However in the early weeks in 2nd trimester it was a lifesaver. Would defintaly recommend this product, value is excellent compared to others I looked at.

Brothers And Sisters - Series 1-3 - Complete [DVD]
Brothers And Sisters - Series 1-3 - Complete [DVD]
Dvd ~ Dave Annable

5.0 out of 5 stars Addictive TV drama, 29 Mar 2011
Hadnt watched it before getting the DVDs, but friends had recommended - excellent tv drama with light hearted moments and more intense family drama. Love Once + Again many years ago, but this is just as good, took me 2 months to watch series 1-3. Now desperate to watch series 4!!!!!!!!

Clearblue Ovulation Testing Kit - 7-Pack
Clearblue Ovulation Testing Kit - 7-Pack
Offered by Direct Pharmacy

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 29 Mar 2011
Brilliant - works every time - only tried this make + does the job. I have OV late since suffering 3 MCs so its been helpful for me to see whats happening. Now 8.5wks pg!

Hannah's Hope: Seeking God's Heart in the Midst of Infertility, Miscarriage, and Adoption Loss (Quiet Times for the Heart)
by Jennifer Saake

3.0 out of 5 stars review, 29 Mar 2011
I found the book helpful right after experiencing MC, but have never got passed the 4th chapter as Ive wanted to close the door and try + be a bit more positive in my situation, so at that point I didnt feel I could read anymore of the book. Although some of what I read was helpful.

Little Tikes Gas N Go Mower
Little Tikes Gas N Go Mower
Offered by Buy-For-Less-Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Great choice of present, 29 Mar 2011
This review is from: Little Tikes Gas N Go Mower (Toy)
As the door opened to my 2yr old nephew birthday party, he was shaking with excitement when he saw the mower with a big ribbon on it - went off very happily to show his buddies + learn how to use it. The following morning I receieved a video of Isaac using it on the grass outside - big smiles all round. Pat on the back for Uncle + Auntie - great choice of present.

Snow Speeder Plastic Sled - Blue
Snow Speeder Plastic Sled - Blue
Offered by Howleys Toy Shop

1.0 out of 5 stars not as described, 29 Mar 2011
advert said they could be used for adults - well if you are 4'6 you might be ok, havent used them yet as snow stopped once I ordered them, so cant give full review, but feel misled on size of item so far.

Karrimor Women's  Quilt Weathertite Black Snow Boot K287-BLK-151 7 UK, 41 EU, 8 US
Karrimor Women's Quilt Weathertite Black Snow Boot K287-BLK-151 7 UK, 41 EU, 8 US

5.0 out of 5 stars nice booties, 29 Mar 2011
Really comfy, warm + high on the shin, so good for snow use - although once I bought them didnt seem to have much snow - still at least Im prepared for this year!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 25, 2011 10:14 PM BST

Page: 1 | 2 | 3