Profile for heather > Reviews

Content by heather

heather

JETech® 7800mAh Portable External Power Bank Battery Charger Pack for iPhone 6/5/4, iPad, iPod, Samsung Devices, Smart Phones, Tablet PCs (7800mAh Champagne Gold)
Offered by JEDirect UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab!, 14 Jan. 2015
bought this as the battery was constantly dying on my samsung S3, great wee charger that I use for everything when I can't or don't want to be attached to a socket :)

Bones - Season 1-7 [DVD]
Bones - Season 1-7 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Emily Deschanel
Offered by juliedoodles

5.0 out of 5 stars yay!, 18 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Bones - Season 1-7 [DVD] (DVD)
I was looking to buy season 7 on its own but at the time it was £25 so i was holding off till it went down a bit, so when much to my joy and surprise i came across this boxset at £30 i clicked buy so fast i can tell you! I told my friend about it but it was back up to £60 the following day so just shows what bargains can be found - def my best buy in ages, loved every episode!

The Art of Discworld (GOLLANCZ S.F.)
The Art of Discworld (GOLLANCZ S.F.)
by Terry Pratchett

5.0 out of 5 stars A nice present for a fan of the books, 18 Jan. 2013
I bought this for my brother at xmas as he really likes the books (he's always trying to get me to read them too) which given he isn't much of a reader is high praise indeed! He is also studying art so i thought this would be a perfect wee extra he would enjoy more than just a one off read and i was right :)