Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Amazon Customer

The Sweetest Hallelujah
The Sweetest Hallelujah

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved it!, 2 Jun. 2014
I loved this book. Elaine Hussey has such an easy writing style and is able to draw the reader completely into the story. I loved the way she saw life both through a child's eyes and an adult's eyes. The story was bittersweet but so worth the read. I can't wait for her next book.

Decree - Third Edition. Decree a Thing and it Shall Be Established - Job 22:8
Decree - Third Edition. Decree a Thing and it Shall Be Established - Job 22:8

5.0 out of 5 stars Speak it out!, 5 Sept. 2013
This book can be life changing if the principles are applied. Patricia King has done all the hard work - all you have to do is speak out the declarations. Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the Word of God. It is all there - just do it!

Tala 7 piece Kitchen Measuring Set
Tala 7 piece Kitchen Measuring Set

4.0 out of 5 stars Tala Measuring set, 24 Jun. 2013
I got this measuring set to help with any American recipes I come across. It is so much easier to have the measuring cups than to have to trawl the internet to find out the capacity of a cup. The set is ok - a bit plastic-y but for the money you can't complain. I have used it several times since I got it. The little scraper is an added extra for leveling the cup contents. All in all I am happy with it.

Bird of Passage
Bird of Passage

5.0 out of 5 stars Bird of Passage, 18 Sept. 2012
This review is from: Bird of Passage (Kindle Edition)
What a delight this book was. I absolutely loved it. It is a hauntingly beautiful story and painted magical pictures of the Scottish Islands. It was sad but happy and stayed with me for days after I had read it. I heartily recommend Bird of Passage if you want an un-put-downable book. It deserved every one of the five stars.

10,000 Reasons
10,000 Reasons

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, 24 Jan. 2012
This review is from: 10,000 Reasons (Audio CD)
I absolutely love this album. It was good at first listening, but keeps getting better the more you listen to it. I bought it for four of my friends for Christmas and everyone agrees - it is excellent, truly anointed.