Profile for Gallifrey > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Henry VIII
Henry VIII
by Lacey Baldwin Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars Love anything to do with the Tudor period and was ..., 15 Aug 2014
This review is from: Henry VIII (Hardcover)
Love anything to do with the Tudor period and was delighted with this book. Very good service from seller. Would recommend.

In Bed with Anne Boleyn: A Novel
In Bed with Anne Boleyn: A Novel
by Lacey Baldwin-Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars Tudor Novel, 15 Aug 2014
Love anything to do with the Tudors and have just finished reading this book. It was a brilliant novel and very well written. The book came the day after I had ordered it which I thought was brilliant and fantastic service.

Would order from this seller again.

Vintage Handmade Infinity Silver 8 Owl Leaf Bird Leather Bracelet Wristband including gift box by Boolavard® TM
Offered by Boolevard Cosmetics Ltd. (UK Seller)

5.0 out of 5 stars Owls bracelet, 15 Aug 2014
Love this bracelet. I ordered one a couple of weeks ago and was so pleased with it, I ordered a further one. This item was delivered before the estimated date of delivery and the packaging was very good.

I collect owls and thought this was an unusual way of showing them off.

Will order from this seller again.

Konov Jewellery Womens Crystal Leather Bracelet, OWL Charm Cuff Bangle, Yellow Black (with Gift Bag)
Offered by Konov Jewellery

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely loved this. My hobby is ballroom dancing and this ..., 11 Aug 2014
Absolutely loved this. My hobby is ballroom dancing and this is a great piece of bling. Delivery was prompt, packaging was excellent. I am really pleased with this item. I am also a collector owls and this was great to add to my collection of owl jewellery.

Marvel Avengers - Thor, Hulk & Captain America - 3 Pack Deluxe 4" Figure Pack
Marvel Avengers - Thor, Hulk & Captain America - 3 Pack Deluxe 4" Figure Pack
Offered by Kidco

5.0 out of 5 stars Superheroes, 5 Aug 2014
My grandson is really into superheroes and loved this collection which I bought him for his birthday. I would use this supplier again.

Live, Love, Dance, Sing Bangle Set Silver - Silver
Live, Love, Dance, Sing Bangle Set Silver - Silver
Offered by Love Hearts and Crosses Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Silver Bangles, 28 July 2014
I bought this set of bangles because I like unusual things and I was not disappointed. They are fabulous. They arrived before the estimated date and the packaging was very good. I am really pleased and will purchase from this company again.

Owls (Usborne Beginners)
Owls (Usborne Beginners)
by Emily Bone

5.0 out of 5 stars Chidren's Book, 24 Mar 2014
This book is ideal for kids who are interested in owls. It is very comprehensive and easy to understand. I loved it.

Owls (Wildlife Monographs)
Owls (Wildlife Monographs)
by David Tipling

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 Mar 2014
Love owls and the photographs in this book are fabulous. Really pleased. Would recommend.

Celebrity Jewellery-Ladies Sparkling Bling bling Swarovski Elements Crystal Fashion Cute Owl Long Necklace Silver Tone Retro Chain Free Gift Box N70
Offered by Celebrity Jewellery

5.0 out of 5 stars Sparkling Owl, 13 Jan 2014
I am absolutely delighted with this item. It is everything and more than I expected. It's fabulous. I collect owls anyway and loved this one. i am also a ballroom dancer and this piece of jewellery compliments whatever I wear.

Star Wars Anakin to Darth Vader Figure
Star Wars Anakin to Darth Vader Figure
Offered by Gameseek

5.0 out of 5 stars Anakin, 5 Jan 2014
I was very pleased to get this item as it was one my grandson was really keen to have. I was delighted with the service and the delivery was made well before the estimated date. Excellent.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3