Profile for muzzymum > Reviews

Soft Leather Baby Shoes Bird 12-18 months
Soft Leather Baby Shoes Bird 12-18 months
Offered by Cherry Kids Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Just gorgeous!, 9 Jan 2014
Great quality soft leather shoes for warm feet and better grip when learning to stand/ walk. Help keep socks on too.

Soft Leather Baby Shoes Black Cat 6-12 months
Soft Leather Baby Shoes Black Cat 6-12 months
Offered by Cherry Kids Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet and functional, 9 Jan 2014

Complete Chinese Cookbook
Complete Chinese Cookbook
by Ken Hom

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic recipes!, 9 Jan 2014
Delicious adventure in Chinese food. Clear, simple and interesting, make great Chinese the proper way. You will need to find a good Chinese store for ingredients.

Smile, Principessa!
Smile, Principessa!
by Judith Ross Enderle

4.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous illustrations, 9 Jan 2014
This review is from: Smile, Principessa! (Paperback)
Sweet, unusual story about being a big sister. My daughter loves this book though I find the wording a bit odd.

Weaning
Weaning
by Annabel Karmel

4.0 out of 5 stars Simple easy start to weaning, 9 Jan 2014
This review is from: Weaning (Hardcover)
You really don't need much more than this. weaning is very logical. Though some of the recipes have sugar in, which I was not using, but I found alternatives and made my own sugar free options. Good for ideas though. Once I found baby lead weening, I skipped the purees as they were unnecessary.

Baby's Very First Book: Farm
Baby's Very First Book: Farm
by Jo Lodge
Edition: Rag Book

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 9 Jan 2014
Bought this as a gift for friend after my daughter explored hers into oblivion as a baby. Great early introduction to books and reading.

TOMY Play to Learn Hide 'n' Squeak Eggs
TOMY Play to Learn Hide 'n' Squeak Eggs

2.0 out of 5 stars I liked but LO not that bothered, 9 Jan 2014
Appeals to younger children, but actually quite complex for little one to put together and she found it quite frustrating. The shapes underneath the eggs slot into the shape in the base, which is quite a complex concept. The cheep cheep when you press them is quite sweet. Could do emotions and matching, so quite a good toy for lots of things, but perhaps too much required.

Lamaze Freddie the Firefly
Lamaze Freddie the Firefly

5.0 out of 5 stars A favourite, 9 Jan 2014
A fav buggy toy that my daughter loved. Always good quality from Lamaze, it washed well too in the machine.

The No-Cry Sleep Solution: Gentle Ways to Help Your Baby Sleep Through the Night
by William Sears

5.0 out of 5 stars Guilt free sleep training!, 9 Jan 2014
I found this very helpful and though I didn't follow it to a tee, I found it help me to not feel guilty about following my own instincts.

The Wonder Weeks. How to Stimulate Your Baby's Mental Development and Help Him Turn His 10 Predictable, Great, Fussy Phases Into Magical Leaps Forward
by Hetty Van de Rijt

3.0 out of 5 stars Quite helpful but a bit patronising., 9 Jan 2014
It was okay but not really for me. I found some of the parent comments a bit negative and I can see the point of helping new parents see they are not alone, but found it a bit dark and patronising.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3