Profile for Mrs MJ Coombes-Shrubb > Reviews

Content by Mrs MJ Coombes...

Mrs MJ Coombes-Shrubb

The Message
The Message

5.0 out of 5 stars First time EVER I have waited for a release and I am Retired!, 4 Dec 2013
This review is from: The Message (Audio CD)
It fulfilled all my expectations and hopes and some.... Really looking forward to the next one. Andrea's voice is angelic and draws you like a magnet.

The Courtesan's Lover
The Courtesan's Lover
by Gabrielle Kimm

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't wait for the next one, 4 Dec 2013
This review is from: The Courtesan's Lover (Paperback)
Well done Gabby. I enjoyed this follow up every bit as much as the first one. Another one of those 'can't put it down' type novels.

The Gypsy Queens
The Gypsy Queens

3.0 out of 5 stars Its good but not fantastic, 4 Dec 2013
This review is from: The Gypsy Queens (Audio CD)
Enjoyable up to a point but not one I would play often. Bit disappointing from my point of view. Sorry.

The 9-Day Liver Detox: The definitive detox diet that delivers results
The 9-Day Liver Detox: The definitive detox diet that delivers results
by Patrick Holford

5.0 out of 5 stars Helped me no end, 4 Dec 2013
Brilliant book. Mine is full of tags to mark the information to carry out a detox when needed. I would thoroughly recommend this to people with Gilbert's Syndrome.

Help for the Helper: The Psychophysiology of Compassion Fatigue and Vicarious Trauma (Norton Professional Books)
by Babette Rothschild

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't stop my husband fighting me for it, 4 Dec 2013
We both agree this is so true and a brilliant book to help those of us who help others either via our work or socially. Any of us who have suffered burn-out should have had this available at the time.

Can We Save the Catholic Church?
Can We Save the Catholic Church?
by Hans Küng

5.0 out of 5 stars So refreshing and real, 4 Dec 2013
This book gives voice to many of the things that have been going through my head but have not had the confidence or know how to express. An excellent read for those who want underpinning to make change possible.

Samsung ST66 Compact Digital Camera - Blue (16.1MP, 5x Optical Zoom) 2.7 inch LCD

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVELY LITTLE CAMERA, 7 Aug 2013
We bought this as a gift for our granddaughter's 15th Birthday - mainly to help her with her Artwork. She loves it and is making good use of all that the camera can do. Being so compact she can easily slip it in her bag.

The Body Remembers: The Psychophysiology of Trauma and Trauma Treatment (Norton Professional Books)
by Babette Rothschild

5.0 out of 5 stars WELL WORTH A READ, 7 Aug 2013
A very interesting book that makes sense. Should be read by all GPs as well as lay people and health practitioners.

SUPER KING SIZE DUVET SET WITH MATCHING CURTAINS 66 x 72 TIGER PRINT
SUPER KING SIZE DUVET SET WITH MATCHING CURTAINS 66 x 72 TIGER PRINT

4.0 out of 5 stars REALLY GOOD BUY, 7 Aug 2013
Excellent value for money - didn't particularly want the matching curtains but I liked them so much I hung them.

The Therapist's Cat
The Therapist's Cat
by Stephanie Sorréll

5.0 out of 5 stars CATS REALLY CAN COMMUNICATE, 17 May 2013
This review is from: The Therapist's Cat (Paperback)
For anyone who enjoys spiritual reading and is a cat lover, and I am both, this is a lovely book which will make you smile and deepen your truth.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 7, 2013 10:19 AM BST