Profile for Mrs. Km Millington > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Km Millington

Mrs. Km Millington "Maggie" (France)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Mini DV Camera Boys Gadgets
Mini DV Camera Boys Gadgets

1.0 out of 5 stars It was a great disappointment all round, 12 July 2014
It was a great disappointment all round. Packing & quality looked great but the thing did not work.
I had a very disappointed 12 year old.

Geronimo
Geronimo
by Pym Purnell
Price: 3.54

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 July 2014
This review is from: Geronimo (Paperback)
Very emotive & topical. Worth the money.

Catherine Lansfield Ombre 220 x 230 cm Damask Bedspread, Natural
Catherine Lansfield Ombre 220 x 230 cm Damask Bedspread, Natural
Offered by Textile Warehouse Ltd
Price: 25.60

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, just the colour I wanted, 12 July 2014
Very nice, just the colour I wanted.
But do not be misled by the advert saying; Available in 3 different sizes all with matching housewife pillowcases INCLUDED' !

I shall be contacting the sellers as no pillowcases were included. Will update this when there is a conclusion.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 23, 2014 9:59 AM BST

MOKA DE LONGHI EMKM4 TZ.2/4 ALICIA
MOKA DE LONGHI EMKM4 TZ.2/4 ALICIA
Offered by loriberto78
Price: 63.54

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice Coffee ...........but ., 30 Jun 2014
Rather embarrassing really, a friend kindly bought me one of these last week, whilst the coffee is excellent I'm disappointed with the machine because it leaks.
At first I thought maybe I'd over filled it & that's OK it's only water, but every-time I used it the same problem, this morning I found coffee had oozed out onto my white tops. Could this be as simple as a faulty seal ?

I might add if it's a good size mug of coffee you are after this will be too small, the talk of 'cups' means those tiny old time after dinner coffee cups not normal tea cups.

Ali 2 Light Floor Lamp Finish: Bronze
Ali 2 Light Floor Lamp Finish: Bronze
Offered by mueno
Price: 69.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Very smart., 23 May 2014
I ordered this light after buying & returning a similar one from a different seller, this one was far superior & good quality. The only slight disappointment was the small size of the lamps.........they could be classed as too small for the size of the stand. However I have decided to cope with that.

DecentGadget Egg Roll Maker Egg Cooker Boiler (White)
DecentGadget Egg Roll Maker Egg Cooker Boiler (White)
Offered by DecentGadget
Price: 29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Every house should have one of these ., 24 April 2014
Fantastic !
What a brilliant idea, I can see I'm going to be egg bound in future.I like egg sandwiches ,eggs in salads & fish pie so this gadget will be just perfect for all of those jobs & that's before I use the recipes provided..
Gadget arrived an hour ago & I have already tested it with 2 boiled eggs, it's far quicker than boiling & peeling eggs.
I'm sure there's much fun to had in experimenting with different ways to use it.

I'd say this is a perfect present for a student too .

Innovative, neat, cpmpact...so far I can't fault it.
Highly recommended.

Tucano Finatex XS Nylon Slim Case for 11 inch MacBook Air and iPad 3 - Coffee
Tucano Finatex XS Nylon Slim Case for 11 inch MacBook Air and iPad 3 - Coffee
Price: 18.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Sound investment., 24 Feb 2014
A lovely quality & well designed bag, one thing I didn't notice when ordering was the zipped strap.
What an ingenious idea to store earphone cable whilst in use too.
I don't use them but now keep my camera cables in the strap which means they are always there for uploading pics & no searching or forgetting them.

Excellent buy.

Accurist Women's Quartz Watch with Silver Dial Analogue Display and Gold Stainless Steel Bracelet LB1860S

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Happy !, 24 Feb 2014
What a lovely smart watch this is,the size is perfect & the face clear. I bought the watch kit to resize the bracelet & did so without difficulty.

I think this was a real bargain & one I'm glad I didn't miss.

It's a 'buy'.

1 Pair 3-LED Push Light Touch Light Touch Lamp for Cupboard, Wardrobe, Office, Closet or Shelf Use

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Good., 24 Feb 2014
Firstly when I opened the parcel on arrival,one light was faulty, only two of the three bulbs worked.
Whilst the light itself is small & bright with a sticky back,they fall off after a few hours !!
The other fault is that to change the batteries you would have to pull it off whichever surface you stick it...meaning the adhesive...already weak would probably not re-stick.

I contacted the seller who promised to replace the faulty light... ordered in November, todays date is February 24th & no replacement has been received .

Not recommended at all.

eSecure 16 Piece Watch Repair Tool Kit Set Pin & Back Remover
eSecure 16 Piece Watch Repair Tool Kit Set Pin & Back Remover
Offered by eSecure
Price: 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended ., 24 Feb 2014
What a great bit of kit this is !
I had no idea how to use it but once it arrived there was no problems & I have altered two watch bracelets & a friend borrowed it to do the same.
I might add too that because it includes some tiny screw drivers, I have also been able to do things like tighten the screws on my sun & reading glasses.

A first class buy at a very low price.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4