Profile for Mrs F > Reviews

Spacebabies Baby Bed Blocks - Black, Slate, White
Offered by babyREFLUX/babySLEEP
Price: 16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Just right!, 8 Feb 2013
Our daughter had terrible reflux when she was born and these were recommended to us when we ready to move her to her cotbed. They are great , very stable and can be set to different heights. We use three on two of the beds legs which provides just the right angle to help our daughter. Some nights she wiggles a lot and I have to reposition her as she ends up sideways but i don't want to use bumpers and this will stop as she gets bigger. I wish we had been able to find something similar for the Moses basket as we had to prop her up on books which were not as stable.

Artemis Fowl: The Eternity Code
Artemis Fowl: The Eternity Code
by Eoin Colfer
Price: 11.18

5.0 out of 5 stars Honest - I don't believe it!, 4 Sep 2003
How could Artemis Fowl be an honest citizen. I was never going to believe it, but thats his intentions after one last criminal act.
If you have read the other books in the series you will be desperate to pick this one up - unputdownable!!!
Many have compared these books to Harry Potter - why???? Artemis and Harry are totally separate. I have read all of each set and love both characters - I cannot wait for the next 'Fowl' book to appear in the shops - I hope Artemis constructs another plan soon!!!