Profile for Antonia > Reviews

Content by Antonia

Antonia

Page: 1 | 2
How Children Learn: From Montessori to Vygotsky - Educational Theories and Approaches Made Easy

2.0 out of 5 stars It is good to know, 5 May 2015
I was expecting to read something on the topic of the title. However, the book gave a review of all the known names in the area.
It is good to know, but not what I was looking for and expected.

BoxWave Patent Leather Clutch Apple iPhone 5s Case - Vegan Leather Case Design with Card Slots and Premium Interior Design for Apple iPhone 5s - Apple iPhone 5s Covers & Apple iPhone 5s Cases (Coral)
Offered by BoxWave Corporation

4.0 out of 5 stars The item is really good. Magnet closure instead of the current button one ..., 15 Aug. 2014
The item is really good.
Magnet closure instead of the current button one would definitely improve the look and feel.

HoMedics SP-39H-GB Deluxe Shiatsu Massag
HoMedics SP-39H-GB Deluxe Shiatsu Massag
Offered by electronics-dealsuk

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice product, 9 Oct. 2013
This is the second cushion I order and the second one I dont get for myself :)
The first one - HoMedics SP10H I gave to my mother in law when I saw her face when she tried it.
The second one ( this one ) I gave to my sister in law and she uses it almost every evening as part of her relaxation ritual.

The massage is really good and the cushion can be put on every zone that hurts. The only thing it is not suitable for is the neck massage.

I am afraid I will have to order 2 more - one for me and one for my Mom :)

High Capacity 4500mAh Ni-MH APS Battery for iRobot Roomba 500 510 530 560 563 770 780 R3 fits 80501 Discovery Series Robotic Vaccums - Original Kenley
Offered by Smart Parts UK, Digital Lifestyle Retailer

5.0 out of 5 stars The battery gave a new life to our 780 iRobot, 9 Oct. 2013
The first time it did with the new battery was to move the tea-table under which it always traps :)

Multigrain hearts- multi pack
Multigrain hearts- multi pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely wonderful, 9 Oct. 2013
This is the first product of this type I have bought from Organix - just as the healthy alternative for the unhealthy things.
They are a great treat for my 1.5 year-old :)

Organix Organic Goodies Carrot Stix
Organix Organic Goodies Carrot Stix
Offered by Good Food Co

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful alternative of the unhealthy products, 9 Oct. 2013
I just cant prevent my son to ask for puffs from the children he plays with, so I am really happy Organix have this alternative :)

Organix Organic Tomato, Cheese & Herb Puffs
Organix Organic Tomato, Cheese & Herb Puffs
Offered by Good Food Co

5.0 out of 5 stars a healthy and delicious alternative, 9 Oct. 2013
I am afraid to give to my son the puffs which are sold in the normal shops.
So I ordered the Organix ones and I will definitely do that again - they are even delicious for such a food :)

Organix Organic Date & Apple Fruit Bars
Organix Organic Date & Apple Fruit Bars
Offered by Cooking Marvellous

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful snack, 9 Oct. 2013
I was surprised how much my 1.5 year old son loves them. I tried one bite and now I wish I were a baby and my Mom buying me these :)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars a really nice snack, 9 Oct. 2013
With the children being surrounded with so much GMO food, I am happy Organix gave me this substitution of the most unhealthy product.

Organix Multigrain Hearts Fruity Strawberry
Organix Multigrain Hearts Fruity Strawberry

5.0 out of 5 stars My 1.5 year son loves them, 9 Oct. 2013
As always the Organix product is a very nice treat for the little ones. And I am not afraid they countain unknown and unhealthy ingredients.
And the taste is great