Profile for andy > Reviews

Philips Shs3200/10 Ear Hook Headphones
Philips Shs3200/10 Ear Hook Headphones
Offered by Smith & Co

5.0 out of 5 stars Best earphone buy around, 24 Nov 2014
I got these because a lot of the dearer ones are far too basey for my mp3 player. These ones are sharp without being over tinny like the one-quid cheap ones. They also fit the ear perfectly.

Toshiba Satellite C70D-B-10U 17.3-inch Notebook (Black) - (AMD A4-6210 1.8GHz, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD, Windows 8.1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Tech Hits The Spec, 24 Nov 2014
Awesome value for the price. A quality screen that's pin sharp in anylight, and in full widescreen for movies. The big keyboard is utra comfortable, and with the 8gb ram very multiple application friendly.

Senua E40 CFL Grow light Lamp Hanger 4m wired light fixtures
Senua E40 CFL Grow light Lamp Hanger 4m wired light fixtures

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 Aug 2014
ordered for a friend. Have heard no negative reports about it.

Seagate Barracuda 3.5 inch 2TB 7200 RPM 64MB 6GB/S Internal SATA Drive
Seagate Barracuda 3.5 inch 2TB 7200 RPM 64MB 6GB/S Internal SATA Drive
Offered by Storage Depot Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Problem Free Drive, 16 July 2014
I got this drive for a friend who was upgrading from his 1tb. Friend said was very happy with the drive and has had no problems with it.

ROCCAT Taito King-Size 3mm Shiny Black Gaming Mousepad (ROC-13-052)
ROCCAT Taito King-Size 3mm Shiny Black Gaming Mousepad (ROC-13-052)
Offered by Modern-Tech

3.0 out of 5 stars was not shiny enough, 6 Mar 2014
i wanted one with a shiny surface that's easy on the wrist skin. So I will have to look closer next time before buying.

Logitech M525 Wireless Mouse - Black
Logitech M525 Wireless Mouse - Black

1.0 out of 5 stars no stars, 6 Mar 2014
I'm using it now and I can't reach the stars to rate it, batteries? too high up from beam? I'll try new batteries

Accuratus K82A Mini Keyboard PS2/USB (Black)
Accuratus K82A Mini Keyboard PS2/USB (Black)

1.0 out of 5 stars keys wired up wrong, 6 Mar 2014
When I typed in J, I got 1. When I typed in K, I got 2. When I typed in L, I got 3.

When I sent for a replacement, I got same as above.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 23, 2014 3:50 PM BST

Edge10 T171 17 inch TFT LCD Monitor - Piano Black (1280 x 1024, 500:1, 8ms, 300cd/m)

3.0 out of 5 stars Also acts as a mirror, 6 Mar 2014
Basically Its a solid well made monitor and pin sharp. Only found two problems with it. The first is when 'doing graphics' in dark areas it acts as a mirror. The Tilting department on mine is very stiff, thought it was going the break when moving it back.

Zoostorm 7877-0095 Premium PC (Intel Core i5-3330, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD, DVDRW, Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit) - Metallic

1.0 out of 5 stars Fail, 17 Mar 2013
Yes all top spec and great value for money etc etc, but.... very badly put together.
Hard drive went south day three of operation (with all my data) and it took me ages to extract it - the screws holding it in place were tightened to hell
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 30, 2013 10:54 AM BST

WD 1TB 3.5 inch Internal Hard Drive - Caviar Blue
WD 1TB 3.5 inch Internal Hard Drive - Caviar Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Quiet and Fast, 17 Mar 2013
The best hard drive value for money I've had to date. I've bought about five of these for various friends in the last year and have heard no complaints.

Page: 1 | 2