Profile for Mandy > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
STM Velo 2 Shoulder Bag for 13 inch Laptop - Black
STM Velo 2 Shoulder Bag for 13 inch Laptop - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, 28 Oct 2014
Fantastic bag at a great price. Fits my 13 inch laptop, iPad, water bottle, umberella, files and super pockets for all my bits and bobs. Smart enough to use with work wear and casual enough to use at weekends. Well made bag.

Poo Pourri Original Toilet Spray 118 ml
Poo Pourri Original Toilet Spray 118 ml
Offered by Findmeagift

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 Oct 2014
Fantastic product......

Reef Fanning Sandals UK 9 Palm Camo Grey
Reef Fanning Sandals UK 9 Palm Camo Grey

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sandal, 14 Oct 2014
Great quality and fit bought for my son

Kenwood plastic cooking spatula
Kenwood plastic cooking spatula
Offered by Find A Spare Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Aug 2014
Great wee spatula. Got this as a spare for my kenwood mixer. Handy having a second one.

Scottish Dough Scraper Black Plastic Handle Stiff Metal Blade - 15.2cm Pastry Cooking
Offered by CATERINGBASE_LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 4 Aug 2014
Great value for money. A substantial piece of kit. Already used it with soft baguette dough and it worked a treat

Kenwood KMM020 Chef Major Titanium Stand Mixer
Kenwood KMM020 Chef Major Titanium Stand Mixer

5.0 out of 5 stars Found my inner domestic goddess!, 2 Aug 2014
I have had my Kenwood now for a week. It replaced my much loved but small Kurps mixer. I am so impressed with the Kenwood. It looks fantastic...I have a limited edition white one......such a solid machine. It lives on the work surface so easy to access. This machine is too heavy to lift in and out of cupboards so bear that in mind before purchasing ....but it is too pretty to live in a cupboard anyway!
I have made bread, burgers, cakes and coleslaw with the help of some great attachments that I have sourced. I decided that I needed to buy a new machine but have bought some used attachments after bidding from a well known site , as these are of great build quality they are a good used buy and allow you to maximise the Kenwoods function for a fraction of the price of getting brand new attachments.
I looked at the Kitchenaid but the overall cost of the machine and attachments just didn't make financial sense , also great service and availability of spare parts for Kenwood in the UK. My advice don't hesitate grab yourself a machine, collect the attachments and I promise you will change the way you do your supermarket shopping.....no more convenience buys, just good ingredients to make your own food and have fun whilst you are doing it. Found my inner domestic goddess!

Marrakesh Mint - 3 PACK SAVER
Marrakesh Mint - 3 PACK SAVER
Offered by Somerset Distribution UK Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 July 2014
Love this tea. Hunted for it after having a cuppa at a local cafe. Will be buying more

Designer Night Party Evening Clutch bag Satin Flower Handbag Wedding 883 (Teal Blue)

4.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 28 July 2014
Impressed at the quality of the bag for the price. Bought it to match shoes for a wedding, delighted with colour match.

Fabulous Large Soft Pashmina Scarf Shawl Wrap (Teal)
Fabulous Large Soft Pashmina Scarf Shawl Wrap (Teal)
Offered by Kars Business

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for a wrap at a wedding, 28 July 2014
Was impressed with the quality of the item. Great for a wrap at a wedding.

BUILT NY Reusable Shopper, Stripe No. 10
BUILT NY Reusable Shopper, Stripe No. 10

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality item, 28 July 2014
Great quality item. Looks great and very strong. Padded handle means bag is comfortable when full .i always have it in my handbag ready for use. Holds a huge amount .highly recommend it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5