Profile for Mr. A. Shah > Reviews

Mr. A. Shah "apeyash"

Seiko SMA003P1 Men's Kinetic Auto Relay Watch
Seiko SMA003P1 Men's Kinetic Auto Relay Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic and accurate, 9 July 2010
I bought this watch nearly 10 years ago (2001). It has never let me down, keeps time very accurately and if left for a few days it stops and when shaken winds to the correct time. The first time that you see it do that you want to leave it again for a few days and shake it again.

Also, it is a classic design and it looks good now as it did when I first got it. It's very good at taking dumps and the glass face is very scratch resistant.

I have thought about getting another watch many many times but I always pick this one up and realise I like so much I don't want/need another watch.

All in all a lovely watch.

JBL On Stage Micro Black Mac/Win
JBL On Stage Micro Black Mac/Win

5.0 out of 5 stars Super sound, sound price..., 31 July 2007
Five stars for this as I've not heard or seen any other speakers that come near to the sound quality or the build quality (feels very robust) for the size. Comes with a very convenient carry case and is perfect for taking away on holiday. I (and my mates) were very impressed with the JBL Onstage Micro. I got mine from Amazon for about £53 - excellent value for money.

A Primate's Memoir: Love, Death and Baboons in East Africa
A Primate's Memoir: Love, Death and Baboons in East Africa
by Robert M Sapolsky

5.0 out of 5 stars Baboon love..., 1 Mar 2004
I have bought and given this book to five people as a present and they have all said that it is one of the best books that they have read in years.
As for myself I cannot wait to read it again. Robert Sapolsky not only writes about his research on baboons but also gives ou a wonderful picture and history of East Africa in the 60's, 70's and 80's. The wonderful bonus is that it is hilarious.
The perfect read and the perfect present.