Profile for Jamie > Reviews

Johnny English Reborn [DVD]
Dvd ~ Rowan Atkinson
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 14 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Johnny English Reborn [DVD] (DVD)
Great movie! I highly recommend it, I saw it at the cinema and it was also great. The best thing is that it arrived a few days before its official release date!

Scoobee PSP UMD case replacement - Clear (1 pack)
Scoobee PSP UMD case replacement - Clear (1 pack)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 9 Dec. 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Great! Worked fine no trouble,saved me having to return the item that I bought, worked perfectly and I would recommend it to anyone else

OMSI - The Omnibus Simulator (PC DVD)
OMSI - The Omnibus Simulator (PC DVD)
Offered by Game Trade Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Best bus game ever!, 9 Nov. 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This is definetly the best bus simulator I have ever purchased! Realistic physics, graphics and buses and also really realistic! And it supports steering wheels (I use a logic 3 wheel) the only thing I would say is I think that the minimum system specs printed on Amazon, the box and the manual are quite high, as i can play fine with my Nvidia 9200 integrated graphics card (512mb), 2.4ghz dual core and 3 gb ram, and the settings can go even lower.

Bus & Cable Car Simulator - San Francisco (PC DVD)
Bus & Cable Car Simulator - San Francisco (PC DVD)
Offered by SC-WHOLESALE

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Game!, 14 Sept. 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This game is brilliant, i would recommend it to any simulator fan,many hours of fun to be had here, the only thing i would say is that there are a few bugs and when i got it, the disk was out of the holder and the install would not go past 81%, i had to clean it before it worked, hence the 4 star review.