Profile for John > Reviews

8 x 30mm Clear Cut Crystal Glass Door Knobs Kitchen Cabinet Drawer Handle New
8 x 30mm Clear Cut Crystal Glass Door Knobs Kitchen Cabinet Drawer Handle New
Offered by SZDINGYU

4.0 out of 5 stars Glass shiny knobs, 22 Jun. 2013
The screws can be a bit tight. Had to use shorter ones in some places but once fitted they look great. Brings a bit of class and bling into the bedroom.

Samsung HT-X710T- 2.1 ch - 400 Watt Bluetooth - Home Cinema System- With 1080p Upscaling HDMI and USB - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars John, 9 Oct. 2012
Just what I wanted, did not want to fill the room with speakers or blow the plaster of the walls.
It is not cinema sound but great for a standard lounge when watching a DVD
Works for me, not to expensive.

Fat Face Gents Fashion Watch FF20695
Fat Face Gents Fashion Watch FF20695

5.0 out of 5 stars John, 9 Oct. 2012
Watch arrived very quickly and well packaged.
The watch looks great, keeps good time.
The strap is of a chunky style, looks good.
Very happy with this watch, would recommend to buy.
Good price for a good time piece.

Shinntto(TM) 5in1 UNIVERSAL digital Camera Connection Kit USB/SD/TF Card Reader-P For all iPad model

5.0 out of 5 stars John, 9 Oct. 2012
Product arrived very quickly and was packaged well.
Using the USB port I uploaded my pictures with ease, no issues, straight from the camera.
Overall I am very pleased with this kit at a very low price.
Buy it, cheap as chips and more useful.

New Apple iPad 3 iPad 3rd Generation 2012 & Compatible with iPad 2 (ALL Model Versions) BLACK Rotating Spinning 360 Degree Multi-Function Leather Case / Cover / Horizontal Verticle Typing & Viewing Stand / Flip Case With Magnetic Sleep Sensor & Sunny Savers Screen Protector Shield Guard & iPad3 iPad2 Stylus Accessory Accessories Pack by InventCase®

4.0 out of 5 stars Good deal, 27 Jun. 2012
Good value for money, does what it says on the tin, I am well pleased with the case, looks good, sits nicely and is held securely.
Gives you tithe ability to sit and type with your feet up, just like I am doing now. Sits upright on the table at dinner time so I can check my mail box.
The pen is great also, it,s so effective and easy to use, in fact I am lost with out the pen.
The screen protector gives me the confidence I am not going to damage the sceen when I give it a clean.
Would I recommend it, yes I would.

Page: 1 | 2