Profile for Mrs. Mis Jenkins > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Mis Jenkins

Mrs. Mis Jenkins "MiaB" (Rugby)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Mitre Men's Sabre Training Rugby Ball - White/Blue/Cyan
Mitre Men's Sabre Training Rugby Ball - White/Blue/Cyan

3.0 out of 5 stars Have a pump handy, 21 April 2015
Ok but I didn't realise it would arrive deflated

Paddington [DVD] [2015]
Paddington [DVD] [2015]
Dvd ~ Nicole Kidman

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovey film, 10 April 2015
This review is from: Paddington [DVD] [2015] (DVD)
I waited til this came out on DVD thinking I'd buy it for me as I thought my son might be too young (he's nearly 3). What a fantastic film. It has already been watched 3 times and I know will be watched many more.

12V 27/7W W2.5X16Q PCB STOP/TAIL BULBS X 2 P3157
12V 27/7W W2.5X16Q PCB STOP/TAIL BULBS X 2 P3157
Offered by DS4U (UK) Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleaseed, 10 April 2015
Really pleased with this item, good price and fitted perfectly so I now have a working indicator again. Also with 2 in the box I have a spare.

Apuldram Roses "HANDEL" - Climbing Rose (Potted)
Apuldram Roses "HANDEL" - Climbing Rose (Potted)
Offered by ApuldramRoses

5.0 out of 5 stars all have been good quality plants and this one is no exception, 19 Mar. 2015
I've had about 3 roses previously from Apuldram, all have been good quality plants and this one is no exception. Nice healthy looking plant that I will find a lovely place for and watch it flourish.

Huge Large Spiderman Wall Stickers Children Boys Bedroom Decal art Mural Decor
Huge Large Spiderman Wall Stickers Children Boys Bedroom Decal art Mural Decor
Offered by Clest F&H

5.0 out of 5 stars This is brilliant. I got it for my little boy who ..., 19 Mar. 2015
This is brilliant. I got it for my little boy who loves Spiderman. It's a really good size and is good quality. If you have a little boy who loves Spiderman, you can't go wrong buying this.

Supertogether Glow in the Dark Bedroom Moon Repositionable Kids Wall Sticker, White
Offered by Caleys of Norwich Ltd.

3.0 out of 5 stars This is not a bad size, I must say I personally am disappointed ..., 19 Mar. 2015
This is not a bad size, I must say I personally am disappointed with the glow or lack of it on my one. I bought it for my little boys room as he loves seeing the moon. I've positioned in in direct sunlight and when that didn't do much moved it to another location and put his bedroom light on about an hour before he goes to bed but it's not the best ever. Nice detail on the print though.

Hangerworld Mixed Pack of 40 Children's Plastic Coat Hangers with Trouser / Skirt Bar 29cm (11.4")
Offered by Hangerworld

5.0 out of 5 stars The colours are lovely and bright and to get 40 hangers for this price is great. my little boy loves them too, 19 Mar. 2015
I bought these to go with my little boys wardrobe that I had ordered. The colours are lovely and bright and to get 40 hangers for this price is great. my little boy loves them too. Just need the wardrobe now.

Womens Faux Suede Furry Mules Slipper Ladies Mule Slippers Size UK 6
Womens Faux Suede Furry Mules Slipper Ladies Mule Slippers Size UK 6
Offered by Impressionz

5.0 out of 5 stars Great slippers, 11 April 2014
I ordered these as my other ones that I had been bought for Christmas from a supermarket gave up the ghost. I liked the price & what sold them to me was the lovely chunky sole. I can go up the garden when it's damp & don't slip & slide. I'm that impressed with them that I am going to order another colour when I get paid.

CHOCOLATE BROWN PU LAZYBONES LEATHER ROCKING Chair Armchair Kids Childrens with FREE Footstool (GENUINE LEATHER)
Offered by Little Devils Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, easy clean present idea, 9 Feb. 2014
This arrived the very next day. I had ordered it for part of my 18 month old sons Christnas present so was very pleased with the delivery. The size & quality are both very good. I was definitely pleased with the price for the quality & my son loved it. No hesitation in recommnding this

Dickie City Fire Engine with Sounds and Lights 31 cm
Dickie City Fire Engine with Sounds and Lights 31 cm
Offered by CHBURNS

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for my son, 27 Aug. 2013
I bought this as my son had one similar to play with at a recent trip to Nanna's and he loved that one. It arrived very quickly, is good quality and likewise my son seems to really like it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3