Profile for Gerard Murphy > Reviews

Content by Gerard Murphy

Gerard Murphy (Merseyside UK)

Biber: The Mystery Sonatas /Holloway · Moroney · Tragicomedia
Biber: The Mystery Sonatas /Holloway · Moroney · Tragicomedia

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 Aug 2014
Beautiful early music before they even knew about genres .

Dmi Wheelchair Safety Strap
Dmi Wheelchair Safety Strap

5.0 out of 5 stars Closing the stable door after the horse has bolted., 30 Aug 2014
My wife fell forward out of her wheelchair when I pushed her wheelchair over a shallow step. She bruised her face badly. I bought this belt as a security. It works very well and makes her feel more secure. it is not like a car seatbelt . Not that secure and not meant to be. But it is something that gives us peace of mind when we are out.

JUSTOP Android 4.2 8GB TV Box 'Droibox One' HD Network Media Player / Streamer, Dual Core Smart Internet TV Set Box, Built-in WIFI Support HDMI Flash 11 , Skype , Youtube , uPNP Play---Great for Watching HD Movies, Youtube Videos, Surfing Internet, Online TV, Android Game, 2 x USB Ports, Comes With Remote Control, HDMI Cable, UK Adapter
Offered by DigiDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars The latest TV gizmo., 19 Dec 2013
This is an excellent product and in better hands than mine would be brilliant. I was able to connect to my wifi very quickly. I then went to BBC iplayer and I could see all the functions that I know to be there but I am too old and obtuse to make good use of it.
It comes with everything you need, a remote control complete with batteries, an HDMI cable and many usb and other connections.
I knew it to be a brilliant product and good value but I was unable through my own bone headedness to make it work.
Sorry to be of such little help.

Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Expansion USB 3.0 3.5 Inch Desktop Hard Drive - Black
Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Expansion USB 3.0 3.5 Inch Desktop Hard Drive - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Huge capacity at a great price., 27 Nov 2013
This product works straight out of the box. It has huge capacity and is small and neat and takes up little space. It backs up all your files and photographs and is very reasonably priced for 3Terabytes. I am very happy with my purchase.

Beethoven: Symphony No. 9 - West Eastern Divan Orchestra/Barenboim [REGION 0] [NTSC] [DVD] [2008]
Dvd ~ Daniel Barenboim

5.0 out of 5 stars Barenboim at his finest., 4 Aug 2013
This is the best version of Beethoven`s Ninth Symhony ever in my opinion.Daniel Barenboim with his West Eastern Divan Orchestra produces the best sound and interpretation of Beethoven`s music.The orchestra comprises musicians from many group including Jews and Arabs, Egypt, Palestine and Israel. The point being to emphasise the fact that Beethoven is showing that all men should be brothers and all women sisters. It is the finest piece I have ever heard. Moving and uplifting. You must listen to it.

CPR 1200 Number Capacity Nuisance Call Blocker - Grey
CPR 1200 Number Capacity Nuisance Call Blocker - Grey
Offered by CPR Distribution

5.0 out of 5 stars CPR Call Blocker works first time., 4 Aug 2013
I received this through CPR Call Blocker ( sorry Amazon ) and it is the sort of gadget that does not get put to the back of a cupboard. It is so simple to install with the full instructions and it starts working the moment it is plugged in.
I have been plagued recently by cold calls from Asia asking me to do a survey which will only take a few minutes. Also I get calls about PPI, writing my will, working in a noisy environment, loft and cavity wall insulation and whether I have industrial white finger. Not to menion the taped calls telling me I have won a cruise in Florida.
Since I installed CPR Call Blocker I have not received one single cold call. Not one. Nada.
The call does not even make it to my phone. It is blocked before it reaches my telephone.
I wish I had this item installed years ago. It is the best invention since lipstick.
All my normal calls from friends and family come through as normalbut I have not had one call from pests.
I recommend this product to the house.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 10, 2013 1:23 PM BST

Seiko Solar Men's Watch SNE095P1
Seiko Solar Men's Watch SNE095P1
Offered by ESR CHESTER

5.0 out of 5 stars Seiko Solar Watch, 9 July 2012
This Seiko watch is the best I have ever owned. It is very beautiful and masculine with its stainless steel bracelet and watch body and its black face.
The fingers are wide and luminous and the second hand has an arrow on it.
The day and date are shown with SAT in blue and SUN in red.
It needs no batteries as it is powered by light and one full charge lasts months. You can wear it in bed if you wish as long as it gets to see daylight or artificial light now and again.
The fastening clasp is very secure with 2 buttons to release.
An excellent buy from Amazon for £92.00 My other seiko bought over 18 years ago was £395 in a jewellers.
I recommend this sterling watch.

Triple (3 X) 180M 180 meters Home Remote Wireless Doorbell Door Bell Chime-UK Plug in type

5.0 out of 5 stars Wireless door chimes, 7 Jun 2011
This product comes very simply and safely packaged at a great price. Delivery was super fast. The bell push can be attached with the sticker provided or screws in the holes provided. The chimes plug into any outlet in the home and give you a choice of chime.
Brilliant price for a good product.

Pond's Triple Action Moisturiser
Pond's Triple Action Moisturiser
Offered by Garners Pharmacy

5.0 out of 5 stars An exceptional face moisturiser., 27 Nov 2009
My wife tells me this is the best moisturiser she has ever used. It is made for mature skin and is very pleasant to use. It smells nice too.Ponds Triple Action Moisturiser 75ml

PURE ONE Classic, Portable DAB/FM Radio - Black
PURE ONE Classic, Portable DAB/FM Radio - Black
Offered by MoreFrom

5.0 out of 5 stars This radio is rightly called Classic., 13 Sep 2009
The Pure One Classic is now lighter than it used to be and has a soft matt finish.
It is a DAB & FM radio with 30 pre-sets. This is the second one I have bought from Amazon because they are so good.
The reception is indeed PURE with no crackle or hiss or any of the frustrating noises associated with ordinary FM stations.
The sound is very clear with a good volume for such a small radio.
I have the rechargeable battery pack which means I just plug it in to the mains with the charger whenever the power is low. The batteries last longer in this model anyway.

I would recommend this to anyone who wants a simple, no-nonsense radio.PURE One Classic DAB/FM Radio - Black