Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Learn More Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now
Profile for Bex > Reviews

Fresh Meat - Series 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Joe Thomas
Offered by Helgy

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Show, 2 May 2013
This review is from: Fresh Meat - Series 1 [DVD] (DVD)
This show is hilarious, myself and my fiance love it, so I bought him this season for Christmas. If you like Friday night dinner and the inbetweeners, you'll love it!

The Amazing Spider-Man Mega Blaster Web-Shooter With Glove Set
The Amazing Spider-Man Mega Blaster Web-Shooter With Glove Set
Offered by MedClub

3.0 out of 5 stars Great fun on Christmas day, 2 May 2013
I bought these for my 4 year old nephew for Christmas, he loved it! The only downside was the web lasted about 20minutes and you only get one can. The refills are also rather expensive (around £8) but glove did have the option to shoot water. Not as fun as the web!

2Pk Girls Fashion Sleepsuit -(9-12 months, Pink)Baby clothes
2Pk Girls Fashion Sleepsuit -(9-12 months, Pink)Baby clothes

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute, 2 May 2013
I bought these for my neice for Christmas, they fit well and the fabric was soft. What more could you want?

New (Unisex Mens Ladies) Silver/Mirror Aviator Wrap Visor Sunglasses with Cloth case UV400
Offered by Beautifeye

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cheap Sunnies, 2 May 2013
I bought these for my recently snowboarding holiday. They were cheap and did the job.. also looked good too!! Just wish I could afford the actual version!

David Bowie: The Illustrated Biography: A Unique Collection of 200 Classic, Rare & Unseen Photograph
by Gareth Thomas

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Christmas Present, 2 May 2013
I bought this for my uncle for Christmas, he loved it! very good book, great glossy pics and only one downside.. the amount of packaging!! Good thing it could be recycled.

Wales Evolution T-Shirt Welsh Dragon Tee . Sport Gift Mens (Large, Black)
Wales Evolution T-Shirt Welsh Dragon Tee . Sport Gift Mens (Large, Black)
Offered by Daytripper_Clothing

5.0 out of 5 stars Great T-shirt for any Welsh man., 2 May 2013
My Fiance is Welsh.. and proud! I've seen every version of this shirt, this has got to be the best one! He loved it!

Drop Dead Fred [DVD] [1991]
Drop Dead Fred [DVD] [1991]
Dvd ~ Phoebe Cates
Offered by red_priscilla

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious Film!, 2 May 2013
This review is from: Drop Dead Fred [DVD] [1991] (DVD)
I have loved this film since I was a kid, I had stolen my sisters copy when I lived at home but had to buy my own copy when I moved out (Only took me 2 years) If you haven't seen this film, you've not had a childhood!

Swees¬ Ultra Slim Apple iPad Air (5th 2013 Version) Case Cover, Full Protection Smart Cover for iPad Air iPad 5 5th With Magnetic Auto Wake & Sleep Function + Screen Protector & Stylus Pen - Purple
Offered by swees-shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price, 2 May 2013
I bought this for my Fiance's birthday which is in a few days, it was cheaper than any of the other cases I had seen around, I wasn't willing to pay £25 for a case (Much like my Kindle Fire HD) when I have spent over £154 on the actual Tablet anyway! This looks good, feels good and it even acts as a stand. Only time will tell how good it is when My Fiance actually opens it!

Amazon Kindle Fire HD Soft Silicone Case Cover + Screen Protection Kit & Sock Cover For Amazon Kindle Fire HD (Pink)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect case!, 2 May 2013
I searched high and low for a reasonably priced Kindle Fire HD case, I certainly wasn't going to pay £35 for it! This case was around £5 and it is fantastic, fits perfectly and looks great. I don't use the screen protector as I don't feel I need it but this case is fantastic! Recommend it to anyone!

Drinking and Tweeting: And Other Brandi Blunders
Drinking and Tweeting: And Other Brandi Blunders

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good read, 2 May 2013
I was very surprised at how good this book was - it was more interesting than anything else and very funny. I did feel a bit like she was a bit too desperate to be famous and yes her husband cheated on her but it seems she has cashed in a lot on that fact. I hope her boys don't read this until they are much much older, if at all.
Very well written though, I'm glad I bought it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5