Profile for Bex > Reviews

PetSafe ST-85 Spray Commander Training Collar
PetSafe ST-85 Spray Commander Training Collar
Offered by Pet-Bliss - Delivering WORLDWIDE

5.0 out of 5 stars Best thing we have ever bought!!, 24 Aug. 2014
We bought this collar from another website (as it was cheaper!) but thought I'd review here for anyone wondering whether they should buy it or not. The answer is most definitely! We have a 3 1/2 year old beagle who is typically a beagle in every way - he is very stubborn and independent, rarely listens when we call him and does what he likes! He has a habit of barking at the back of our garden behind the bushes and no matter how much we call him in, he ignores us. Lee bought the collar - as soon as he barked, we gave him a warning and when he carried on we used the spray. Worked first time! He doesn't bark at the back of the garden to the same extent and when he does bark, we warn him and he comes inside. It has made him more obedient and actually listens to us know which is quite surprising as he never really has done unless you offer him a biscuit! The best thing we have ever bought!!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and did the job!, 21 Oct. 2013
I actually bought these for everyday wear on holiday, much more comfortable when you're out walking about or at dinner - who wants to have everything strapped down when you're on holiday! great price, well worth it.

The OC - The Complete Season 3 [DVD]
The OC - The Complete Season 3 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Peter Gallagher
Offered by TwoRedSevens

5.0 out of 5 stars Huge OC fan, 21 Oct. 2013
I was so upset when the OC finished! I didn't get around to watching the end of the 3rd season - So glad I bought it. Yeah its not as good as the first 2 but it is still good - Definitely a must buy for any OC fan.

Outray Unisex Classic Style Colourful Aviator 58mm Glasses Lens Sunglasses Silver
Offered by Beautifeye

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and cheerful!, 21 Oct. 2013
These were great, cheap, arrived on time for my holiday and did the job. I dropped them so many times and they still didn't break - that's what I call value for money.

Furminator Dog De Shedding Tool Medium
Furminator Dog De Shedding Tool Medium
Offered by Valentina Valentti International

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this brush!, 21 Oct. 2013
My friend has one of these for her cats, she swears by it so I thought i'll jump on the furminator band wagon - so glad I did! Dog loves to be brushed by it, he doesn't malt half as much now and his coat just looks healthier! Great product.

Rosewood Soft Protection Salon Grooming Nail Clipper, Large
Rosewood Soft Protection Salon Grooming Nail Clipper, Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 21 Oct. 2013
My dog hates having his nails clipped - so much so that they're not so much claws, they're more like talons. These are so easy to use, handles have a good grip so its easy for me trim his nails whilst I pin him down. Very pleased! Couldn't recommend these enough!

My Own Private Idaho [DVD] [1997]
My Own Private Idaho [DVD] [1997]
Dvd ~ Keanu Reeves
Offered by Magic Movies Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Let down, 21 Oct. 2013
Well I love River Phoenix but this film wasn't that good - I don't know whether I just didn't really give it a chance? but it did kinda seem all over the place. Good acting from River though.

WOMENS LADIES KNITTED CROCHET BOLERO SHRUGS CARDIGAN SHORT SLEEVES TOP SIZE 8-18[White,M/L (UK 12-14) (EU 40-42) (US 8-10)]
Offered by ColourYourFashion

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 21 Oct. 2013
Bought this for my holiday, did the job, just something to put over my shoulders when it got a little chilly In the evenings, highly recommended.

Hawaiian Tropic Protective Dry Oil SPF20
Hawaiian Tropic Protective Dry Oil SPF20
Offered by Venture Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 21 Oct. 2013
Very pleased with this, First time I have used sun oil when the weather away has been really hot! good a good even tan, and I didn't burn! very happy

Grand Theft Auto V (PS3)
Grand Theft Auto V (PS3)
Offered by E-MALL LIMITED

5.0 out of 5 stars Addicted, 21 Oct. 2013
As my title suggest, completely addicted to this game. brilliant, so pleased with it and definitely worth the wait! loved it

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5