Profile for V. Bond > Reviews

Content by V. Bond

V. Bond "Viki" (Cornwall, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
The Winchester Goose: at the Court of Henry VIII
The Winchester Goose: at the Court of Henry VIII

5.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating., 1 Jan. 2013
This author wrote about a time in history we've only read about in history books. She brings the characters of the time up to date and I felt as though I'd seen them in a new light. She must have spent hours researching the subjects and the information she reveals is amazing. A really good read with an exciting plot.

One Man's Morecambe Bay
One Man's Morecambe Bay
by Cedric Robinson

5.0 out of 5 stars Informative, 16 Dec. 2012
As Cedric is my cousin, I had to have this book to recall any memories. I have now got all his books and find he writes in a charming and humorous way. He is truly an amazing man. His dear wife Olive also contributes to his books with drawings.

The Forgotten Promise
The Forgotten Promise

5.0 out of 5 stars Absorbing, 16 Dec. 2012
On starting to read this book, I felt very involved with the characters. I read it while on holiday and I had to finish it all in one day as I just couldn't put it down. I can thoroughly recommend it.

Amazon Kindle Fire HD Standing Leather Case (2nd Generation - 2012 release), Onyx Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Clever, 24 Nov. 2012
This attractive cover holds my Kindle Fire HD perfectly. It keeps it safe and looks good too. I wouldn't be without it.

Kindle Fire HD 7", Dolby Audio, Dual-Band Wi-Fi, 32 GB - Includes Special Offers [Previous Generation]

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 24 Nov. 2012
Having owned the original Kindle and loving it, I looked forward to receiving this new version. What a fabulous product it is. I can read in the dark,so I don't disturb my husband. Also the fact I can view films and tv shows on it is so useful. When we are away I can also keep up to date with my emails and facebook. I can't praise it enough!

Where the West Wind Blows
Where the West Wind Blows

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Book, 19 Sept. 2012
This writer knows her historical details etc. She puts words down on the paper in such a way, that you can't wait to turn the page to see what happens next. A great read.

The Everyday Halogen Oven Cookbook: Quick, Easy And Nutritious Recipes For All The Family
by Sarah Flower

5.0 out of 5 stars My new cook book, 19 Sept. 2012
This cookery book came at the same time I bought my Halogen Oven. I have used it and the book several times now and I can't imagine being without it. It's written very clearly and I've made some delicious food especially the fruit scones. I love it.

Witness to Death
Witness to Death

5.0 out of 5 stars Witness to Death, 16 Jun. 2011
This review is from: Witness to Death (Kindle Edition)
I finished this book in a day as I just couldn't put it down. A very exciting plot which keeps you guessing right to the end. A fabulous read.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4