Profile for V. Bond > Reviews

Content by V. Bond

V. Bond "Viki" (Cornwall, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
The King's General (VMC Book 2167)
The King's General (VMC Book 2167)

5.0 out of 5 stars Historical Story, 9 May 2014
Of course you can't go wrong with a DAPHNE DU MAURIER book and this is no exception. I enjoyed this book very much because I live in the area she writes about. All the historical facts that she includes in this story are so very interesting and yet suit the storyline perfectly.

A Dog's Life (The Romney and Marsh Files Book 4)
A Dog's Life (The Romney and Marsh Files Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 9 May 2014
Yes, yet another great book from Oliver Tidy. I have now read all his books and each one seems to get better than the one before. I hope he is in the process of writing another as I enjoy, his humour and the way he describes situations that you feel you could be a part of.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 10, 2014 9:45 AM BST

Bad Sons (Booker & Cash Book 1)
Bad Sons (Booker & Cash Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Thrilling thriller., 16 Feb. 2014
Another brilliant story from Mr. Tidy. Full of twists and turns with an exciting finish. I feel this would make a good film.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 16, 2014 12:18 PM GMT

Joint Enterprise (The Romney and Marsh Files Book 3)
Joint Enterprise (The Romney and Marsh Files Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Story, 13 Jan. 2014
Having been a film extra, this book really appealed to me. The story starts off at the making of a film and brought back some fun memories for me. I was kept entertained all the way through the book and I was very sorry when I reached the end. Well done Mr Tidy for yet another great book. I've now read all 3 of the Romney and Marsh books and hope it won't be long before I can read number 4.
Comment Comments (9) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 1, 2014 4:39 PM BST

The Kiss of the Concubine: A story of Anne Boleyn
The Kiss of the Concubine: A story of Anne Boleyn

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 22 Dec. 2013
I am fascinated by Henry the 8th and this very good book about Anne Boleyn, has all the facts that have been reported in history books and put into an extremely interesting novel. The research this author has gone into is immense. I have read her other books and she is consistent in gripping the reader until the book is finished. A very good read!

Making A Killing (The Romney and Marsh Files Book 2)
Making A Killing (The Romney and Marsh Files Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars The second one, 22 Dec. 2013
Having read the first novel re Romney and Marsh, I just had to read the second one. I was not disappointed. Besides being a very good plot, it has many amusing passages in it. But I warn you, do not read this book in the middle of the night like I did. There is a point when I laughed out loud for ages, much to the disgust of my husband, who was not amused. I won't spoil it for you, but I think Mr Tidy will know to what I'm talking about. All in all, a very good read. I have now bought the 3rd in the series and hope there will be more.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 22, 2013 11:42 AM GMT

Rope Enough (The Romney and Marsh Files Book 1)
Rope Enough (The Romney and Marsh Files Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excitement From The Start., 16 Dec. 2013
I started to read this book on holiday while I was by the pool. I was so engrossed in it, I did not notice how cold it had become. I found I just wanted to find out what happened and the wait was well worth it. I now look forward to reading more books by this author.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 16, 2013 10:54 AM GMT

Alarm Clock
Alarm Clock

5.0 out of 5 stars Digital Clock, 1 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Alarm Clock (App)
I chose this clock because of it's design. I wanted something I could see in the dark and this is perfect. It also gives me weather report and temperature. I am delighted with it.

Beyond Midnight
Beyond Midnight

5.0 out of 5 stars SPOOKY, 9 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Beyond Midnight (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed this story. The paranormal theme had me trying to guess where it was leading. The characters tugged at my heart strings all the way through. I was sorry to finish the book and I now look forward to reading another book by this writer.

Lanzarote Marco Polo Guide (Marco Polo Lanzarote (Travel Guide))
Lanzarote Marco Polo Guide (Marco Polo Lanzarote (Travel Guide))

5.0 out of 5 stars Very informative, 25 July 2013
Excellent book giving all the information and tips you need to know before you go on holiday. Ideal for Kindle too.pop

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4